What's new

2018-2019 NBA Season

Im starting to think that he doesnt care about winning another chip. The lakers move was all about money and business
Absolutely right. Though i wouldn't say he doesn't care- i believe he wants one badly, but that wasn't the reason for the move. This was entirely a family/business move. If the Lakers can put guys around him to compete for ax championship, then great, but if it never happens, no skin off his back.

Anyone else noticed that games have started relatively later compared to previous years? A good 5 minutes late on average.

wow i turned that off thinking the Lakers had it in the bag.

they are gonna struggle to make the playoffs
That would be sweet but watching how they got bailed by refs multiple times makes me realize NBA will not let that happen. Mini suspensions just confirms it, Lakers and LeBron out of playoffs is not in NBA’s interest.

Houston is 1-2 too.

Cp3 is clearly over the hill and it’s time to trade harden for nothing.

Jeez guys, relax. I think we let a few games against OKC go to our heads.

In all seriousness, has Lebron lost a step? I see he got his shot blocked by Rudy Gay. In all the games I’ve seen Lebron looks good but not as explosive as I remember him being.

Pistons with a gutsy win in OT over the Simmon-less 76ers. Irregardless they are looking good this year, Dwayne Casey seems to be turning this team around.

Pistons with a gutsy win in OT over the Simmon-less 76ers. Irregardless they are looking good this year, Dwayne Casey seems to be turning this team around.

wild finish

good work so far from the fired coach of the year

if Blake stays healthy they'll be ok if he doesn't they're rooted