What's new

2018-2019 NBA Season

Was odd watching Utah beat Sacramento in game one, then Memphis beating the Jazz the other night, and then tonight the Kings beating Memphis. The NBA be like that sometimes tho :D

De'Aaron Fox is gonna stake a serious claim at that MIP award.

houston going full on implosion?

but butler brings them right back into being contenders imo. Butler is THAT good.

im looking forward to this okc vs boston game.

i always said, horford is so under rated for the celtics, they never mention him, it's always kyrie, tatum, brown, hayward, But i'd say horford low key carries them.

Celtics G Terry Rozier on his inconsistent role: 'It's tough when I don't get the minutes that I may want' - National Basketball Association News

i hope celtics keep losing and locker room implodes.

i always said, horford is so under rated for the celtics, they never mention him, it's always kyrie, tatum, brown, hayward, But i'd say horford low key carries them.

He does not post great stats, is poor rebounder for his size and while decent passer and shot blocker I think he is actually overrated.

somebody explain to me wtf is wrong with the celtics?

are they just struggling with chemistry? they look drunk.

eh I still have them as a top 4 seed in the east, they just look sluggish right now, but I'm pretty sure they will figure it out and get it together here. It seems they are getting great looks, but nobodies shot is falling. Kyrie irving is in a big slump right now. He won't shoot that crappy for ever. They have too much talent IMO.