What's new

2018-2019 NFL Season

OMG - Steelers with a walk off touch down to beat the Bengals. What a play. That's 6 straight wins over the Bengals.

Jax wins the SB. I’d guess they beat the Rams.
Would you like to take that back?
Sorry for your loss @Wes Mantooth

Please!! I’ve never been a fan of him. Thought it was a mistake to trade for him last year. It’s no surprise to me the eagles run game looked more explosive without him.

OMG - Steelers with a walk off touch down to beat the Bengals. What a play. That's 6 straight wins over the Bengals.
Looked like an illegal pick play to me?

As a 49er fan, I’ve come full circle, back to rooting for losses. Injuries are piling up. They seem to have caught the jazz injury bug over the last few years.

Anyway they need a semblance of a pass rush and everyone seems to have pass rusher Nick Bosa as the one most likely to go #1.

As a 49er fan, I’ve come full circle, back to rooting for losses. Injuries are piling up. They seem to have caught the jazz injury bug over the last few years.

Anyway they need a semblance of a pass rush and everyone seems to have pass rusher Nick Bosa as the one most likely to go #1.

How’s Solomon Thomas been? I loved him coming out of Stanford.

How’s Solomon Thomas been? I loved him coming out of Stanford.

Where he was drafted, he needs to do a lot more. He hasn’t been able to put pressure on the qb, at all, decent vs the run. Overall, he’s been disappointing. His game just hasn’t translated the way I thought it would. He had three sacks his rookie year and has yet to get a sack this year, and being outplayed by journeymen linemen signed as depth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steelers are on FIRE right now. Hopefully they can continue that form today. Go Steelers!

Lamar Jackson starting today.

I get it, but I don’t like it long-term. He’s not remotely close to NFL starter material imo.

Anyone know what happened to the Eagles this year? Didn't they win it last year? Is Wentz coming back the issue? Did they party to hard when they won? @Wes Mantooth ?