What's new

2018-2019 NFL Season

Quick question. With strength of schedule being the determining factor in who gets the first pick in the draft. If the season were to end today, the 49ers would have the #1 pick in this years draft, but as it stands they are tied with the cards and raiders for worst record. The 49ers have the worst strength of schedule between the three 3 win teams. If all three teams lose out, would the 49ers still have the #1 pick?

The 49ers have picked tackles the last three years and desperately need an outside pass rusher, and if the 49ers don’t get the first pick, the next few of the best players are tackles. No one needs that pick more then the 49ers. Please god!! Let it happen!!

LOL @ the Eagles coach at the press conference.

"All I know is the Injury to Wentz had evolved over time".

"It evolved over time"

"It EVOLVED"

"It had evolved"

"It was evolved"

"It is evolved"

"It had evolved...... OVER TIME"

"That's all I know. THANK YOU"

LOL @ the Eagles coach at the press conference.

"All I know is the Injury to Wentz had evolved over time".

"It evolved over time"

"It EVOLVED"

"It had evolved"

"It was evolved"

"It is evolved"

"It had evolved...... OVER TIME"

"That's all I know. THANK YOU"
LOL .. looks like Nick Fowles will now start for the rest of the season. Wentz's injury that 'evolved over time' my ***, they just don't want to admit they can't win with Wentz as the QB and now they're trying to re-create last year's 'magic' run with Fowles.

Steelers with a statement win against the red hot Patriots.

They're B-A-C-K.

Statement? LMFAO! More like a ****ing gift. That PI call on Shuster was pure ****. That happens on EVERY play, in every game. In fact, it happened to a Patriots receiver later in the game and wasn’t called.

Ultimately the Pats screwed the pooch though by not capitalizing on the Steelers turnovers.

Statement? LMFAO! More like a ****ing gift. That PI call on Shuster was pure ****. That happens on EVERY play, in every game. In fact, it happened to a Patriots receiver later in the game and wasn’t called.

Ultimately the Pats screwed the pooch though by not capitalizing on the Steelers turnovers.
I dunno man, you play the hands you're dealt. Steelers are like the sleeping lion, now they're awoken. Watch out!

LOL .. looks like Nick Fowles will now start for the rest of the season. Wentz's injury that 'evolved over time' my ***, they just don't want to admit they can't win with Wentz as the QB and now they're trying to re-create last year's 'magic' run with Fowles.

Welp, no Wentz, no Worries.

The Eagles has EVOLVED.

Jesus, you know nothing about football.

LOL .. so you bought the 'story' that Wentz is 'injured'?

Is it just a coincidence that Fowles starts and they suddenly beat the red hot Rams?

You do know that Fowles was last year's Super Bowl MVP right?

Good hell you’ve got a weird definition of “red hot”. The “red hot Pats” have now lost three in a row. The “red hot Rams” are now losers of back to back games.
But please, keep sensationalizing things.

Anyway, my main point is the Steelers are back and better, and they can now beat the Patriots which they haven't seem to be able to do in the past.

Watch out for them in the playoffs. They're dangerous.

Phillip Lindsay just made history. He is the first undrafted rookie RB to make the pro bowl.

Phillip Lindsay just made history. He is the first undrafted rookie RB to make the pro bowl.

Sorry, got this wrong.

He’s the first undrafted offensive rookie to make the pro bowl. Even more impressive.