What's new

2018-2019 NFL Season

Gordon is leaving NE. For mental health reasons. Then shortly after his tweet they are reporting the nfl is going to suspend him and it could be a life ban, wow.

@ONE LOVE looks like your Steelers are the biggest loser of the day, haha couldn’t wait to rub that in. 3rd and 20 and you let the wr get wide ****ing open then fumble right when you get in fg range rotfl. By by Steelers, and poor poor @ONE LOVE

So much god given talent gone to waste. I wish him well and hope he can beat his addiction problems. Though it sounds like an uphill battle.

Clearly an uphill battle. The promise of success and millions wasn’t enough to sober him up. I understand not everyone is driven by those outcomes but he had the world in front of him and still couldn’t stay clean. I hope he beats it.

Clearly an uphill battle. The promise of success and millions wasn’t enough to sober him up. I understand not everyone is driven by those outcomes but he had the world in front of him and still couldn’t stay clean. I hope he beats it.

Addiction is not something that can be overcome because you have have some great life, even in the face of money and fame, he has had these issues long before he found money and fame. Addiction doesn’t just go away because life is good

Addiction is not something that can be overcome because you have have some great life, even in the face of money and fame, he has had these issues long before he found money and fame. Addiction doesn’t just go away because life is good
This is true but it can help to have a prosperous life.
People often turn to drugs and alcohol more when times are hard

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

No, but some people need reasons beyond just the desire to clean up. That’s my point. Addiction ****ing sucks. I’ve seen friends and family lose everything as a result and only got it back once they realized what they had lost to begin with. Realizing you’ve hit rock bottom.

This is true but it can help to have a prosperous life.
People often turn to drugs and alcohol more when times are hard

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

No, but some people need reasons beyond just the desire to clean up. That’s my point. Addiction ****ing sucks. I’ve seen friends and family lose everything as a result and only got it back once they realized what they had lost to begin with. Realizing you’ve hit rock bottom.

Addiction isn’t just something your able to overcome just because you’ve fallen into a good life. It’s a disease. Some people just can’t kick the addiction no matter the circumstances. And I believe he was an addict before the nfl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raiders win tonight bumps 49ers to the second pick, and if the Cardinals beat the Seahawks the 49ers are back in the first pick, and the Seahawks have clinched a playoff spot, they could potentially rest players. This is looking good for my 49ers!!!!

Addiction isn’t just something your able to overcome just because you’ve fallen into a good life. It’s a disease. Some people just can’t kick the addiction no matter the circumstances. And I believe he was an addict before the nfl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is a conscious choice though. A choice that is influenced by social standing, financial well-being(or lack thereof), etc.. I’m yet to meet an addict(and I’ve buried a few friends) that was forced to use, and repeatedly use.

It is a conscious choice though. A choice that is influenced by social standing, financial well-being(or lack thereof), etc.. I’m yet to meet an addict(and I’ve buried a few friends) that was forced to use, and repeatedly use.
Then you live in Fantasy land if you think that