What's new

2018 Annual JazzFanz Current Players NBA Draft

Nobody gives a **** about an all time jazz draft. When it happens, it's usually OL, TJF, WC, and a couple of others. Whoever gets Malone wins. It sucks.

That said, I really don't give a ****. So, you know, go ahead. I might even vote. But probably not.

Nobody gives a **** about an all time jazz draft. When it happens, it's usually OL, TJF, WC, and a couple of others. Whoever gets Malone wins. It sucks.

That said, I really don't give a ****. So, you know, go ahead. I might even vote. But probably not.

I'm not interested neither, I just wanna whip Thee's ***, he's so smug.

We did a jazz draft 3-4 years ago, and went fine. We had either 8 or 10 drafters and did ten man teams and it was fine, and there’s quite a few more good guys to chose from since then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We could hypothetically do a 28 man 10 deep draft with past jazz players. There have been 286 players for the Jazz.

Sent from my SM-G950U using JazzFanz mobile app

So it 'went fine' for the guy who drafted Karl Malone?

Try drafting once Malone, Stockton, Gobert and Mitchell are off the board.
The rules usually have you take their best year for the Jazz, but if you take their best year overall (regardless of which team they played for). . . it increases the value of guys like Millsap, Carroll, Korver, Matthews and even DRose.

The rules usually have you take their best year for the Jazz, but if you take their best year overall (regardless of which team they played for). . . it increases the value of guys like Millsap, Carroll, Korver, Matthews and even DRose.

No it has to be their best year with the jazz.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk