What's new

2018 Annual JazzFanz Current Players NBA Draft

It's done buddy. I don't care about facing your team. You got Ron. It's done. Now quit crying.

So Siro volunteered to be the Commish then 'conveniently' avoided both me (whom he had always said he's afraid to face for fear of humiliation), and Ron & Silesian's teams both of whom are the strongest teams in this competition because he's on the opposite side of the brackets that he came up with.

And when I speak out about it I get responses like "I'm the Commish - I call the shots".
I didnt see you step up to run this.
@Siro @Ron Mexico I like you guys, but this lacks consistency. Had you kept GH's method I would have been fine (to be honest I never knew what the tie breaker was). But now that we did randomisation it seems to be more consistent to keep that going irregardless, to stop it half way just because is to me not right.

Like Siro said I'm too busy with my GF to care about this, but it just seemed not right to me.

That's all I've got to say.
This is to busy to care 5 pages of complaining?!

Nobody else stepped up to keep this thing going.

I'm thankful @Siro kept things going. The way he chose matchups maybe wasn't perfect but it's not a big deal. You have to beat the best teams so in the end who cares who you face.

You got an easier route then you were supposed to, be grateful for that.

Last edited:
I hear One Love has the Chinese character for 'consistency' tattood on his butt.

If we were going off based off how I would have ran it OL would have lost to Ron in the 2nd round regardless.

The drama, it's so much better watching it from outside. Glad, I didn't join this year. I wouldn't be able to enjoy it this much.

The funny thing, I think tfivas' team is considerably stronger than One Love's. Had I not already posted the matchups, I wouldn't mind going against OL. I still wouldn't mind if the other three competitors are okay with it.

The funny thing, I think tfivas' team is considerably stronger than One Love's. Had I not already posted the matchups, I wouldn't mind going against OL. I still wouldn't mind if the other three competitors are okay with it.
When I say I don't care about the voting , I really mean it. I like others discussing my team but as far as winning, doesn't mean a thing to me.

I'll go up against anyone.

Yeah, I don't really care who I match up against. I was kind of excited to go up against One Love because he is so scared of my team.

I didnt see you step up to run this.

This is to busy to care 5 pages of complaining?!

Nobody else stepped up to keep this thing going.

I'm thankful @Siro kept things going. The way he chose matchups maybe wasn't perfect but it's not a big deal. You have to beat the best teams so in the end who cares who you face.

You got an easier route then you were supposed to, be grateful for that.
Forget about what happens to me then. Why isn't anyone looking at what Siro's done? His 'random' match-making guarantees he walks to the Finals without facing me, you or silesian.

You're obviously buddy buddy with Siro and have too much respect for him to see that.

I hear One Love has the Chinese character for 'consistency' tattood on his butt.
Nice diversion. You're not consistent and you know it. You're using me to hide behind the fact that you've set yourself up with a pretty nice path to the Finals.

It's done buddy. I don't care about facing your team. You got Ron. It's done. Now quit crying.

Again - I DON'T CARE ABOUT MY TEAM - I'm talking about how you've set yourself up perfectly without having to face any good teams on an easier path to the Finals.

Again - I DON'T CARE ABOUT MY TEAM - I'm talking about how you've set yourself up perfectly without having to face any good teams on an easier path to the Finals.

Shut the **** up you whiny baby. I'll just play you tomorrow.

"set myself up". I only did one round. What an annoying prick OL is.

"set myself up". I only did one round. What an annoying prick OL is.

And I set myself up against tfivas and his FAR superior team than OL's trash team that couldn't beat the guy I set myself up with in the QF.

And I set myself up against tfivas and his FAR superior team than OL's trash team that couldn't beat the guy I set myself up with in the QF.
You've made it no secret that losing to me in an early round would be embarrassing for you. I believe your words were "I don't think I can take it".

But whatever, we'll soon see about that.