What's new

2018 Annual JazzFanz Current Players NBA Draft

In the context of a wronged match-up. I'm more fired up than ever to beat Siro.
Not that it matters. You obviously think your own team sucks and can't win it all. Too bad you don't have a girlfriend to console you after you lose.

It's okay, you ran away like a coward.

To bad I'll never get the chance to beat you in this.

Imagine if a real sports team threw a childish fit this bad because of a matchup. Wow, this is pretty embarrassing.

Not that it matters. You obviously think your own team sucks and can't win it all. Too bad you don't have a girlfriend to console you after you lose.

Imagine if a real sports team threw a childish fit this bad because of a matchup. Wow, this is pretty embarrassing.

You're right Ron, its a sad indictment, frankly I'm sickened, toys have been thrown right out of the pram.

You'll see me in the Finals. Don't you worry.

Name me a sports where the Commissioner goes AWOL half way through the season and one of the Team Owners step up as Commish and makes up new rules.

Yah, didn't think so.

I have a problem that the seeding was stated as "mostly random" Which means that someone made choices in how teams were seeded (otherwise it would be random).

And we had 2 top-3 teams playing each other in the first round

And the 2 top teams in the second round.

Name me a sports where the Commissioner goes AWOL half way through the season and one of the Team Owners step up as Commish and makes up new rules.

Yah, didn't think so.
Name me one league where the commish is a member for the league as well.

You are being pretty petty and inconsiderate to someone putting effort into something just to be nice to people.

You'll see me in the Finals. Don't you worry.
Nah, but even if you get lucky and make it then I just get a bye week. Your team has 0 chance of beating mine after what you pulled to avoid playing me.

Unless you pull your bots move again...

I have a problem that the seeding was stated as "mostly random" Which means that someone made choices in how teams were seeded (otherwise it would be random).

And we had 2 top-3 teams playing each other in the first round

And the 2 top teams in the second round.

I guess I should've explained "mostly random". I wanted to do them in brackets, and I started typing the matchup, but I didn't know whether I'd be playing GH or OL since they tied. So I chose GH at random. Since there was no non-random reason to pick GH over OL, I went ahead and posted the winners as I remembered them matched at random. So it was mostly random. I just wanted to get things going, and I didn't think it'd matter since the best teams will end up playing against each other at some point anyway.

I’ve always preferred matching up teams based on draft position in a standard 16 team bracket. Remove the randomization process altogether.

1 vs 16
8 vs 9

4 vs 13
5 vs 12

2 vs 15
7 vs 10

3 vs 14
6 vs 11

Let the chips fall where they may.

I’ve always preferred matching up teams based on draft position in a standard 16 team bracket. Remove the randomization process altogether.

1 vs 16
8 vs 9

4 vs 13
5 vs 12

2 vs 15
7 vs 10

3 vs 14
6 vs 11

Let the chips fall where they may.
And other rounds should’ve gone according to votes. Team with most votes vs team with the least and so on

Do an all-old-timers, only players who have 12 years or more (or had) in the league.

If I get past One Love (a given), and tfivas beats Ron Mexico, then it'd be the 9th pick vs 10th pick for the finals. Which is crazy. All the top picks getting eliminated earlier is unheard of.

Siro edited my write-up (that I PM'd him) as a Commission to benefit himself in our match-up.

I call for Siro to be disqualified from the competition.