What's new

2018 Annual JazzFanz Current Players NBA Draft

Agreed.

Siro, so the previous round wasn't done randomly? How exactly did silesian get matched up with Ron Mex? You just simply typed them up randomly?

LOL .. so this is what you meant by a random matchup? Type them up randomly? You didn't even put all the teams in a randomizer to mix them up?

Wow. That's VERY scientific and FAIR.

I thought you were done.

@colton @Jason how can you read this doofus and still think he’s mentally stable enough to be a moderator? And if @Siro wants to ignore him, he should be able to.

Hey Siro - would you care to explain how 'typing' match-ups out 'randomly' is considered random?

Like I said, I'm not interested in talking to you. I'm gonna work on stripping you from modhood once this is over.

Hey Siro - would you care to explain how 'typing' match-ups out 'randomly' is considered random?

Are you really this mad.

I know I can throw a fit from time to time, but this is crazy. Someone shoot me if I get this bad. Lol

Are you really this mad?? Or are you being evil genius OL and trolling again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like I said, I'm not interested in talking to you. I'm gonna work on stripping you from modhood once this is over.
You took up the responsibility of being the Commissioner. And we all trusted you. But more than a couple of things were not done right.

If you don't want to answer to those things then why did you take up the responsibility in the first place?

Are you really this mad.

I know I can throw a fit from time to time, but this is crazy. Someone shoot me if I get this bad. Lol

Are you really this mad?? Or are you being evil genius OL and trolling again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's not just me. silesian also needs an answer as to how he gets matched up with Ron Mexico 'randomly'.

Oh, regarding Silesian. He did inquire about the situation, and I explained it to him. Haven't heard anything since. Unlike the sociopath that someone made mod because they think he's "nice".

Yah, I guess I'm the worst cos I'm not cool and when I speak up then it's like nothing.

See you guys when the season starts.

source.gif