What's new

2018 Annual JazzFanz Current Players NBA Draft

So, are we going to bother doing the Legends draft - no current players? Or is everyone too tired after the show this became?

I'll run it if y'all want.

@Grayson's Hands next year we should do the revote as soon as the season ends, and before any 2019 drafts. This year it was awkward to hold in the middle of the draft.

Eric Bledsoe / Will Barton
Kawhi Leonard / Brandon Ingram
Giannis Antetokounmpo / Kelly Oubre Jr.
Blake Griffin / James Johnson
Lauri Markkanen / Jacob Poeltl

We could do a re-vote on this but I dont think its close. Giannis and Kawhi would dominate this competition. I think its safe bet my team would clean sweep everyone. Easily the 2 best players in the NBA on my team with a solid support.

Its a solid second place team from One Love, but this one is not a close one.

PG - Kemba Walker / Jamal Murray
SG - Trevor Ariza / Wesley Matthews
SF - Harrison Barnes / Danilo Gallinari
PF - Anthony Davis / Bobby Portis
C - Kristaps Porzingis / Serge Ibaka

Lol, at people who voted for that team over mine.

Eric Bledsoe / Will Barton
Kawhi Leonard / Brandon Ingram
Giannis Antetokounmpo / Kelly Oubre Jr.
Blake Griffin / James Johnson
Lauri Markkanen / Jacob Poeltl

We could do a re-vote on this but I dont think its close. Giannis and Kawhi would dominate this competition. I think its safe bet my team would clean sweep everyone. Easily the 2 best players in the NBA on my team with a solid support.

Its a solid second place team from One Love, but this one is not a close one.

PG - Kemba Walker / Jamal Murray
SG - Trevor Ariza / Wesley Matthews
SF - Harrison Barnes / Danilo Gallinari
PF - Anthony Davis / Bobby Portis
C - Kristaps Porzingis / Serge Ibaka

Lol, at people who voted for that team over mine.

LeBron/ Jokic/ Horford/ Conley/ Richardson/ Roco/ Mirotic take you down 4-3 in a 7 game series. We are talking 7 game playoff series with the GOAT in the lead. I'll abuse your bigs. And your supporting rotation is ok, kinda meh. Horford/ Conley/ Roco >> Markannen/ Bledsoe/ Griffen

And the idea that One Love takes second place over my roster is just plain silly.

@Rgiss do your stuff with analytics and give us your opinion. Maybe you can run a twitter poll? Get Andy Bailey's take? Could be fun :)

Last edited:
Remember LeBron, Jokic, Horford, Connely, Richardson, Nurkic, Roco?

Still the best team.

LeBron/ Jokic/ Horford/ Conley/ Richardson/ Roco/ Mirotic take you down 4-3 in a 7 game series. We are talking 7 game playoff series with the GOAT in the lead. I'll abuse your bigs. And your supporting rotation is ok, kinda meh. Horford/ Conley/ Roco >> Markannen/ Bledsoe/ Griffen

And the idea that One Love takes second place over my roster is just plain silly.

@Rgiss do your stuff with analytics and give us your opinion. Maybe you can run a twitter poll? Get Andy Bailey's take? Could be fun :)
You're right your team is the second best.

LeBron/ Jokic/ Horford/ Conley/ Richardson/ Roco

Conley is better and Jokic is better. But I'll take the other 3 positions I am much better than. Plus Laurie is such a good fit with my team. Plenty of room for Giannis to dominate inside.

Oh and the finals MVP.

How was LeBron this year?

LeBron/ Jokic/ Horford/ Conley / Roco
Win Shares 36.3
VORP 19.8
PER 108.2
Box +/- 26.6

Eric Bledsoe / Kawhi Leonard /Giannis Antetokounmpo /Blake Griffin / Jakob Poeltl
Win Shares 45.3
VORP 20.9
PER 116.4
Box +/- 27.8

Its close by advanced stats... But...

Sorry man, I just don't like you... LOL ..

Yeah, I know. Just another reason I wouldnt want to play with you. You cant set personal stuff aside and make a pick. Plus you ruined this draft 2 times now. Last years hissy fit was too much for me over the first thing. And then the second childish fit was beyond too much. Not to mention the cheating.

Yeah, I know. Just another reason I wouldnt want to play with you. You cant set personal stuff aside and make a pick. Plus you ruined this draft 2 times now. Last years hissy fit was too much for me over the first thing. And then the second childish fit was beyond too much. Not to mention the cheating.
Don't do it then, we're not forcing you to.