What's new

2018 Championship Bus!!!!

Ladies, Gentlemen and Cy, this is your driver speaking.

We are currently experiencing...personnel issues. A Thunder fan was hiding among us and security found him and called the police.

AR-180119536.jpg&updated=201801130111&MaxW=800&maxH=800&noborder

We apologize for any delay and will be back on the road momentarily. Don't forget to tip the DJ and bartenders.

I forgot Utah was down 2-0 against Houston in 2007. Won it in 7. That was an amazing series.

Game 1 in the books. Sucks that we were up twelve early and then wilted. Let's go get game 2.

Ladies, Gentlemen and Cy, this is your driver speaking.

We are currently experiencing...personnel issues. A Thunder fan was hiding among us and security found him and called the police.

AR-180119536.jpg&updated=201801130111&MaxW=800&maxH=800&noborder

We apologize for any delay and will be back on the road momentarily. Don't forget to tip the DJ and bartenders.

Cy’s a tranny? Rofl.

Helluva thread stoked. You did not let me down. I still think we win. I called jazz in 7 and I’m sticking with it.

I forgot Utah was down 2-0 against Houston in 2007. Won it in 7. That was an amazing series.

Game 1 in the books. Sucks that we were up twelve early and then wilted. Let's go get game 2.

That was a good series. You knew Utah was the better team, even after their first two defeats, but just couldn't figure out how to close out either game. It wasn't until game seven that they finally were able to close out a game on the road. But you could see it building. I think they led late in the fourth quarter in all four of their games against the Rockets in Houston and blew 'em out in every game played in Salt Lake City.

This series doesn't have that vibe at all so far. I'm hoping for a better game two but game one was one OKC thoroughly controlled outside that early 16-4 run by the Jazz.

That was a good series. You knew Utah was the better team, even after their first two defeats, but just couldn't figure out how to close out either game. It wasn't until game seven that they finally were able to close out a game on the road. But you could see it building. I think they led late in the fourth quarter in all four of their games against the Rockets in Houston and blew 'em out in every game played in Salt Lake City.

This series doesn't have that vibe at all so far. I'm hoping for a better game two but game one was one OKC thoroughly controlled outside that early 16-4 run by the Jazz.
If they handle their home games and finally break through in game 7 you will ultimately remember this series in very much the same way you are remembering that Houston one (or at least, most people will). The Jazz did not get thoroughly outplayed. It is easy to imagine them doing better with some time to learn from their mistakes... or for PG to cool off slightly.

I think it's fair to expect PG13 to come slightly down to earth, but Westbrook could certainly give them more offense. What I'm a bit worried about is our scoring. Ricky should shoot a little better, Joe will be better, but it's not like we can expect more of Donovan.

I think it's fair to expect PG13 to come slightly down to earth, but Westbrook could certainly give them more offense. What I'm a bit worried about is our scoring. Ricky should shoot a little better, Joe will be better, but it's not like we can expect more of Donovan.

I think Mitchell can do more but we cant rely on that. PG13 should come back down.

Melo put up about his season averages. Westbrook could blow up for more but he also exceeded his season averages by a decent amount on about the same efficiency except on his 3s. But enough people exceeded their 3 point averages.

As far as our offense goes I expect Rubio to shoot a little better. I also expect us to run our offense better. We really didnt run our offense well a lot of the game. Some of that is due to not hitting our open 3s. Some of that is running too much iso. We need Ingles to run plays and make PG work a little more.

If they handle their home games and finally break through in game 7 you will ultimately remember this series in very much the same way you are remembering that Houston one (or at least, most people will). The Jazz did not get thoroughly outplayed. It is easy to imagine them doing better with some time to learn from their mistakes... or for PG to cool off slightly.

That's where I'm leaning in my mind right now. Seems like we can learn and adjust. They really do have a lot more playoff experience than we do. I was wishfully thinking Jazz in 6 before because it would be hard to win a game 7 on the road, but you never know.

I also expect us to run our offense better. We really didnt run our offense well a lot of the game. Some of that is due to not hitting our open 3s. Some of that is running too much iso. We need Ingles to run plays and make PG work a little more.

Yes, this. They were mucking up our offense in interesting ways. I'm counting on the coaching staff to evaluate the film and figure out how to avoid that mucking. On the defensive end I thought we actually played a decent game. Not our best by far, but it wasn't terrible. OKC hit an extraordinary number of open shots. If we can match or even exceed the defensive effort, slightly improve on offense, not even too much, we have a great chance. This isn't the Jazz vs. Warriors series of last year by a long shot.

Yes, this. They were mucking up our offense in interesting ways. I'm counting on the coaching staff to evaluate the film and figure out how to avoid that mucking. On the defensive end I thought we actually played a decent game. Not our best by far, but it wasn't terrible. OKC hit an extraordinary number of open shots. If we can match or even exceed the defensive effort, slightly improve on offense, not even too much, we have a great chance. This isn't the Jazz vs. Warriors series of last year by a long shot.

If OKC plays like that they will beat us and many other teams... likely beat Houston/GS with that shooting performance.

We need them to cool off and we need to make a couple more open shots.