What's new

2018 Championship Bus!!!!

Yes, this. They were mucking up our offense in interesting ways. I'm counting on the coaching staff to evaluate the film and figure out how to avoid that mucking. On the defensive end I thought we actually played a decent game. Not our best by far, but it wasn't terrible. OKC hit an extraordinary number of open shots. If we can match or even exceed the defensive effort, slightly improve on offense, not even too much, we have a great chance. This isn't the Jazz vs. Warriors series of last year by a long shot.

Crazy how good G.S. were last year.

Man... Wish DL grabbed Wade instead of Rose during the Cavs deal...
They had approached Wade prior to the trade and asked if he’d like to return to Miami. But hypothetically swapping Johnson for Wade would be big.

Last edited:
Curry won't return before May 10 which should make the title race interesting because when he's back at full strength there is no way anyone can beat GSW, it's over.
HOU struggled vs MIN, did not look like a real contender. I think they'll be underwhelming this postseason. And East stinks.. No title contender there. Zero. West will win it all.

There might be an opportunity for a championship run.
I'm signing up if UTA win tomorrow and Royce O'Neale scores 8+ points.

Last edited:
Curry won't return before May 10 which should make the title race interesting because when he's back at full strength there is no way anyone can beat GSW, it's over.
HOU struggled vs MIN, did not look like a real contender. I think they'll be underwhelming this postseason. And East stinks.. No title contender there. Zero. West will win it all.

There might be an opportunity for a championship run.
I'm signing up if UTA win tomorrow and Royce O'Neale scores 8+ points.

I'd personally be extremely surprised if the Rox didn't win it all. They've been very consistently great all year and look like they're on a mission. The Dubs, on the other hand, have looked like a mess, or at least heading into the playoffs they did. I expect the Spurs to bounce back at home on them but we shall see.

I'd personally be extremely surprised if the Rox didn't win it all. They've been very consistently great all year and look like they're on a mission. The Dubs, on the other hand, have looked like a mess, or at least heading into the playoffs they did. I expect the Spurs to bounce back at home on them but we shall see.

Another bet? ;)

Has a team ever lost the first two games as the home team and won the series?

It's not looking good for Portland.

I wanted to draw Portland in the first round.
Or Denver or San Antonio or Minnesota or New Orleans or the Clippers......... ****ing bad luck drawing the thunder.

I still think we win this series too however, just think we would have an easier time with any of the other teams outside the top 2.

who, according to wikipedia, were the fourth team ever to do it.
Including our win over the Rockets in 2007 where we lost the first three home games, but took the series 4-3.
Edit: Duh, of course not. We were 4th, but they were division winners probably.

Last edited:
The key is getting those roll players like Crowder and O'Neale to play out of their mind. If we can get them playing at a high level it will take the pressure of DM, and Rubio to produce. Also, we need Swaggy Jingles to hit those 3s baby.

If the roll players are producing we will be unstoppable like during the win streaks.

We survive a 19 point run on the opponents home court and still come back to win! This team is mentally tougher than even I thought, and I've admired them all season in that respect. We have the makings of something special. The post game interview was awesome with sharing the praise. It should be crazy in smart home arena on Sat.

Let’s start some serious Harden travels every time and harden foul seeking is BS now... get Zach Lowe to co-sign the piece. I don’t know why but they don’t scare me like GS.

Maybe start some Kardashian rumors about a threesome with James and CP3.

I'm not a rich man. But in my joyous morning reveries today I purchased a pair of these. The most expensive socks I've ever purchased. $15.

UtahSocks_large.jpg

https://www.eezywear.com/collections/socks/products/utah-socks