What's new

2019-2020 General NBA thread

All games postponed. These dudes mean business. Will be interesting to see Adam Silver's response and if they finish this thing out. I'm not sure what a full strike does for the cause but I respect what they are trying to do.

To be fair to them, how would many on this board feel if mormons were being shot down in front of their kids? It's a ****ed up situation and no one wants to do anything about it.

All games postponed. These dudes mean business. Will be interesting to see Adam Silver's response and if they finish this thing out. I'm not sure what a full strike does for the cause but I respect what they are trying to do.

I can respect it as well to a degree but here's my questions and concerns:

I wonder if they will start asking criminals to stop engaging in criminal activity to stop putting themselves in bad and sometimes deadly situations.

Maybe have a list of things to do, namely don't be a criminal but if you insist on being one, don't resist arrest when you're inevitably caught and follow what you're told to do calmly. Maybe don't fight with police and then disobey their orders and reach for something in your car against repeated instructions not to and therefore putting the police in a no win situation. Maybe not cry foul when the criminals clearly disregard all of these things and force the issue. All of these things continue to happen but are completely ignored and all blame is put on law enforcement. Maybe we should let the actual facts come out before jumping on a bandwagon. Lots of maybes.

Should probably start there.

Robert Williams showing out early in this Celtics-Raptors game1. They are a much better team if they can get contributions like this from him.

Rockets led by Westbricks stellar airball and bad pass let’s the thunder take the game. Game 7 here we come lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another game 7 today.
Strongly hope OKC will win this series because of:
  1. my personal aversion to Huston (I cannot halp disliking them)
  2. Chris Paul (really love how he play): the revenge versus Harden and Huston!
  3. Last but not least: Danilo Gallinari, my compatriot.

awwwww man.... I am gonna be most pleased if OKC can pull this off...

Honestly though I feel like Covington and House been doing great and are gonna show up big in this..

Ugh... a Dort desperation 3 couldn’t have been what OKC wanted. What a terrible last possession of what constituted a number of terrible possessions.

I hate Billy Donovan... also Steven Adams played abysmally bad...

Robert Covington saved the day... He was so good! Even had Steven Adams looking ridiculous trying to back him down and throwing up wild weak hookshots that barely grazed rim..

I guaran-damn-tee you the Clippers figure out a way to make Zubac way more impactful (on way less minutes/touches) than Adams was vs this smallball.

Zubac's back to the basketgame is much better than Adams, I refuse to believe that someone like Covington could ever stonewall Zubac's dropstep the way he did to Adams tonight.