What's new

2019-2020 General NBA thread

Doesnt look like Denver can hang with the Clippers on the boards at all... Seems like this is gonna be a short series..

wow..... Jimmy Butler is ripping Milwaukee's hearts out... Hard to believe Giannis stays in Milwaukee looking at this...

I really think Budenholzer has been given too much of a pass because their team has performed well. His coaching leaves much to be desired IMO.

At least we knew he had holes in our roster and lowered our expections accordingly (well, at least most posters). Can't say the same about the Bucks. This is gonna hurt for their fans who pretty much expected to go straight to the finals

I’d like to see Miami win it all. There’s nobody on the tram that I hate. Well, Iggy’s dick move with Memphis by taking his ball and going home, but he’s small enough potatoes that who cares. But Crowder winning would be nice. Always wanted him, then feel we did him dirty because DL got tunnel vision on both Conley and keeping Exum. But it’d also be satisfying to see LeBron get beat by Miami.

I’d like to see Miami win it all. There’s nobody on the tram that I hate. Well, Iggy’s dick move with Memphis by taking his ball and going home, but he’s small enough potatoes that who cares. But Crowder winning would be nice. Always wanted him, then feel we did him dirty because DL got tunnel vision on both Conley and keeping Exum. But it’d also be satisfying to see LeBron get beat by Miami.
Also the fact that Pat Riley walked into the deadline with absolutely nothing and pulled a bunch of **** out of his ***. Give some gentle reminders to DL and the “there’s nothing we can do” crew.

@Handlogten's Heros

I'm certainly not a sooth sayer but if there ever was a team to come back from 3 - 0, it would be this year's Milwaukee.
Love Miami though. I remember pimping hero his high school Jr's year on here and people making fun of me for saying he's the best high school shooter I've ever seen and hoped the Jazz got him.

How bout Rajon Rondo last night? Saw a stat lakers made 11 of 15 shots off his passes. He was pressing them hard looking like his old self too.

Lakers showing that defense still wins championships. And why ya following Houston’s small ball strategy isn’t going to end well. We need to regain our size and change our identity to being defensive minded again.