What's new

2019 Trade Deadline Discussion

I just can't stand Niang on the floor, I miss Thabo.
Ya niang has sucked but we have been winning anyway. So my point is that if we lose a little depth in acquiring more top end talent then we would be ok and likely better.

Also, I think niang likely is just in a slump. DL and Quin have likely seen more of niang than we have and they think he should be getting on the court and being on the roster. I bet niang improves. (He would have to lol)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Ya niang has sucked but we have been winning anyway. So my point is that if we lose a little depth in acquiring more top end talent then we would be ok and likely better.

Also, I think niang likely is just in a slump. DL and Quin have likely seen more of niang than we have and they think he should be getting on the court and being on the roster. I bet niang improves. (He would have to lol)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app
Agree with your first point, my first post about niang was more of an outlet for me to hate on Niang. Didn't have anything to do with the rest of this conversation lol

So apparently Rudy is questionable tonight with right hamstring soreness. If he misses games this close to the deadline you have to think it's gonna make the Jazz pretty hesitant to trade Favors.

So apparently Rudy is questionable tonight with right hamstring soreness. If he misses games this close to the deadline you have to think it's gonna make the Jazz pretty hesitant to trade Favors.

Showcase game clearly... minny sucks and is tired... Favs goes for 30/15 and reminders mfers he’s a badass... i’m Kidding but only about the first part.

I dont think he would. He's a terrible passer and sub-par defender. He's a worse version of Harrison Barnes.

This is probably true... I just don’t know that you can get any kind of read on how good players are on that team... they sucks so hard.

If he was poor man Barnes at least he’s paid like a poor mans Barnes. I’d hope there is something to uncover with him in a good environment.

I have no idea if he’s out there... Igor could give us the inside scoop... he will be back when they fire him irrationally or if he can’t handle watching that team every night and just quits.

I dont think he would. He's a terrible passer and sub-par defender. He's a worse version of Harrison Barnes.
He's more efficient than Barnes from a shooting perspective, and while I agree his passing isn't great neither is Barnes' passing and I think TJ Warren could be salvagable defensively with the Jazz compared to the Suns who don't have a single plus defender in their starting lineup.

It all really depends on what kind of cost his upcoming contract is going to be at to be honest, but I like him being able to take Crowder's role off the bench and allowing Crowder to start full time if he comes at a decent price.

He's more efficient than Barnes from a shooting perspective, and while I agree his passing isn't great neither is Barnes' passing and I think TJ Warren could be salvagable defensively with the Jazz compared to the Suns who don't have a single plus defender in their starting lineup.

It all really depends on what kind of cost his upcoming contract is going to be at to be honest, but I like him being able to take Crowder's role off the bench and allowing Crowder to start full time if he comes at a decent price.

Warren gets buckets... the poor mans version of Barnes is likely all on the defensive end. If he’s below average nbd if he’s Kanter gtfo

I’d want to put him next to Rudy a bunch but he’d be good as a bucket getter off the bench.

Warren gets buckets... the poor mans version of Barnes is likely all on the defensive end. If he’s below average nbd if he’s Kanter gtfo

I’d want to put him next to Rudy a bunch but he’d be good as a bucket getter off the bench.
To me the better comparison would be something like the rich man's/in shape version of Jabari Parker.

Poor man on the offensive end too. He's played on a tanking team his whole career, the bucket getting is inflated.

This is probably true... I just don’t know that you can get any kind of read on how good players are on that team... they sucks so hard.

If he was poor man Barnes at least he’s paid like a poor mans Barnes. I’d hope there is something to uncover with him in a good environment.

I have no idea if he’s out there... Igor could give us the inside scoop... he will be back when they fire him irrationally or if he can’t handle watching that team every night and just quits.
Does that mean acquiring him results in us getting a poor man’s PGAB to pimp him?

Does that mean acquiring him means we’d also be getting a poor man’s PGAB to pimp him?

Yes... it would be a guy that heard of him when he hit middle school... years after PGAB already discovered him in the nursery at the hospital.

Poor man on the offensive end too. He's played on a tanking team his whole career, the bucket getting is inflated.

That’s my worry too. He does seem like a worker though and he’s been fairly efficient this year.

The one year outlier 3 point shooting is scary but he appears to have legitimately improved.

If we got him I’d talk myself into him in a second.

Really good EFG% though. Hard to label him just a chucker on a ****** team.

Not that I ever watch him, mind you.

I’d worry he was a ball stopper or that he’s not in the right spots... kind of like AB honestly. He’d have games he was efficient but he’d take a few extra dribbles here or there or not be in the right spot etc.