What's new

2019 Trade Deadline Discussion

I think getting a young player scoring 22 ppg on a reasonable 20 mil/yr contract for expiring and a first given the fact that all other targets have fizzled out a great deal. Sizers are leading for Mirotic and pistons for Conley. Wizards have withdrawn porter. Parker is not worth the squeeze. Everyone is saying we need a player who can score and that’s what Zach does. Just sayin.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

At this time of the year fans just go nuts.
Lavine is one of the worst defenders in the entire league. Completely clueless.
Parker gives no effort on defense.
Love doesn't contest shots. He just turns around hoping to get the rebound.

"Give me trades!!! Trade for anyone!! Please!! I need new players!! I'm tired of the same stupid faces!!"

I’d take LaVine and Parker in a second. Rubio has got to go. DM/Exum should be our PGs, until Lillard requests a trade eventually and becomes available!

I don’t know why but I still have faith that Parker can turn things around with us. He’s still so young. His habits can be adjusted. It’s not like he’s Carmelo (yet). A winning attitude is infectious- Snyder, Ingles, Rudy and DM could really straighten him out. If he doesn’t work out, we pick up Harris in the off-season.

DM
Lavine
Ingles
Harris or Parker
Rudy

I’d take LaVine and Parker in a second. Rubio has got to go. DM/Exum should be our PGs, until Lillard requests a trade eventually and becomes available!

I don’t know why but I still have faith that Parker can turn things around with us. He’s still so young. His habits can be adjusted. It’s not like he’s Carmelo (yet). A winning attitude is infectious- Snyder, Ingles, Rudy and DM could really straighten him out. If he doesn’t work out, we pick up Harris in the off-season.

DM
Lavine
Ingles
Harris or Parker
Rudy
Lol

Everyone wants to put what being a good player is into a nutshell based around defensive prowess. Offense is valued as well. It is ok to have a balance. Some players are more offensively inept than others and some play better D. You can’t say one player is better than the other just because that player doesn’t fit into your bill of the ideal player.

At this time of the year fans just go nuts.
Lavine is one of the worst defenders in the entire league. Completely clueless.
Parker gives no effort on defense.
Love doesn't contest shots. He just turns around hoping to get the rebound.

"Give me trades!!! Trade for anyone!! Please!! I need new players!! I'm tired of the same stupid faces!!"

titanic-bank-sinking.gif

Everyone wants to put what being a good player is into a nutshell based around defensive prowess. Offense is valued as well. It is ok to have a balance. Some players are more offensively inept than others and some play better D. You can’t say one player is better than the other just because that player doesn’t fit into your bill of the ideal player.

Careful bro. You are stirring the pot. All the regulars gonna get mad you at for not having the same ol tired, and not working opinion.

I like Lavine and Parker. But Parker is better, and a better fit. He has a higher injury risk, but a lower contract risk if it doesn't work. Id love either one.

Both, are not great at defense. We know this. But what team you are on and what coach you have matters and influences this. So its not settled that they would make a terrible at defense. Also, we have the defensive player already. We need more offense. We need balance. Furthermore, anybody who knows anything about basketball knows better offense attributes to having a better defense. If you re constantly clanking shots and turning it over, teams score on you more easily. Its not rocket science.

I like Lavine in theory, the contract is pretty rough.

I haven’t watched him a lot, I know the defense sucks and he’s super athletic. How’s his shooting/passing/shot creating? Is he elite at anything like that? I mean if so....maybe.

If I’m waving a magic wand, I want a guy that can hit threes, create on his own, and put Mitchell at 1 more often than not.

I like Lavine in theory, the contract is pretty rough.

I haven’t watched him a lot, I know the defense sucks and he’s super athletic. How’s his shooting/passing/shot creating? Is he elite at anything like that? I mean if so....maybe.

If I’m waving a magic wand, I want a guy that can hit threes, create on his own, and put Mitchell at 1 more often than not.

playmaking zilch he's a very decent shooter but his understanding of the subtleties is zero