What's new

2019 Trade Deadline Discussion

I think the Harris deal sets a really high asking price for Aaron Gordon. The three first round picks probably aren't crazy for him considering an expiring Tobias Harris just got two.

Not sure if this has already been mentioned but Woj said on ESPN that Utah hasn't really engaged very much with Memphis so far about Conley but he expects the two teams to talk more before the deadline.

With Wall out a year, Porter's asking price had to go down some. Of course if the owner is sticking his nose into the GMs business all bets might still be off.

I believe Conley is being dramatically overrated and Lowry the opposite by pretty much everyone here.

I would much rather have Lowry than Conley. With that said, I don't think there's a chance in hell the Raptors are trading Lowry right now.

Hell ****ing no

We need Lowry as our floor general, vocal leader and hustle defender. Lowry simply just brings so much to the Raptors team even if we get Conley which I think is an amazing player, it would fill the void that is left behind if Lowry is gone.

I recognise that Lowry isn't playing up to his standards right now but I don't think trading him away is the right move at the moment.

Hope he doesn't get traded or I'll actually cry :(

--Raps fan on Reddit.

Why? Answers for that are very complex. If the Mormon pioneers would have been big into slavery and brought in a lot of people that would’ve been shaped today’s demographics, would that help treat our anxiety about the situation?
What? They’re not that complex with regards to the simple reality that there aren’t black people here. Fewer per capita than ****ing Alaska.

If anyone thinks that has nothing to do with the culture here or the doctrine of its prominent religion (at least until 1977 at the absolute latest), I’m not sure what to tell you.

The socio-racial issue here is real, and it simply is what it is, at least at this point. Hopefully it changes.

I’m not sure how many rational minds are over there at the Wiz, from owner on down.

You can look at their cap sheet and know... second year for Howard huh? 60m for Ian Mahinmi? Okay...

They will be in the tax next year without a full 8 man rotation... their GM has been the GM forever. The dumb AF.

We need to operationalize JF better and men in every Best Buy so we can get the straight story.

Please sign up below for what Best Buy you can hang around in for the next 24 hours. Stay overnight if you must. Your family and career are temporary, JazzFanz is forever.

West Jordan -
Sandy -
Murray -
South Salt Lake -
American Fork -
Orem -
Ogden -
Park City -
Logan -
Farmington -

I think the Harris deal sets a really high asking price for Aaron Gordon. The three first round picks probably aren't crazy for him considering an expiring Tobias Harris just got two.
And what about the Porzingis deal? The Clippers deal is straight madness, and I think most can recognize that.