What's new

2020 Annual All-Time NBA Draft

No, you were the 4th pick. You leveraged that into 2 1st round picks though. Same thing I did when I won in 2018 current players.

Edit: maybe I'm looking at the wrong one though.

I'm meaning what's the lowest draft position assigned that won it all. Not got close. I should also include and someone wasn't stupid and gave you another 1st round pick, haha.
That's not the year I'm talking about. I started with the 9th pick, selected at 9, and had no other 1st round picks.

Sent from my SM-G973U using JazzFanz mobile app

A new rule I want to implement:

Any time you make a trade, DM me the details. This will make it easier for me to keep the OP updated.
I like that rule.

Also, I’m going to DM you my cell phone # so that you can text me when I’m on the clock. I’ve found that it’s helpful in moving things along smoothly, and I won’t need much time to make each of my picks.

I’d suggest that everyone consider doing that as well.

I like that rule.

Also, I’m going to DM you my cell phone # so that you can text me when I’m on the clock. I’ve found that it’s helpful in moving things along smoothly, and I won’t need much time to make each of my picks.

I’d suggest that everyone consider doing that as well.
Yeah--anyone who feels comfortable, send me a phone number or email. I've had people text/email me when it's my turn and it's been helpful.

Sent from my SM-G973U using JazzFanz mobile app

My friend said "here is a picture of me when I was younger" and I said "every picture is a picture of you when you were younger." Show me a picture of you when you were older, that would be something.
Lol..that's a real pearl of wisdom!

So annoying. I literally just made a post that 3 out of the last 5 winners had two first round picks.

Let’s go ahead and give someone two first round picks when there is 16 teams.
Quit your complaining geez enjoy the draft for god sakes. Log is going to enjoy making a lot of early picks of HOF’ers

And picks 36, and 39 and picks 58,and 61 and picks 68, and 71. That’s 8 picks in 4 ****ing rounds. He’s going to have more fun than anyone here

Yeah, and it'll honestly be easier for me to run the draft if I don't have to worry about making picks or trades for awhile.