What's new

2020 Annual All-Time NBA Draft

Jordan combined with another top 10 all time player is almost impossible to beat... But I guess we will see.

Log should have gone further and probably won in the current players. But lots of people don't like Davis much on here. But Steph and Davis with role players is much better than LeBron and role players in my opinion.

Edit: Nevermind I'm dumb. I read the first list and thought it was the draft order. I need to sleep...

Last edited:
I try to be good about my picks but I have a friend coming into town for three days and then going on vacation until the 15th. So .. I'll do my best... I'm a little busy for one week before back to nothing.

The most DOMINANT force in NBA history...

SHAQUILLE O'NEAL

EjKL5h.jpg

tenor.gif

yNrVgXA.gif

95dn.gif

The only player other than MJ to win 3 straight Finals MVPs...

D_w4PgpXkAI4HrC.jpg

I'm going to post a daily NBA trivia question, just for **** and giggles. Obviously you could just look up the answers, or you could not be an *** and actually guess!

Today's question:

Who was the tallest player of all time?

I'm going to post a daily NBA trivia question, just for **** and giggles. Obviously you could just look up the answers, or you could not be an *** and actually guess!

Today's question:

Manute Bol

I think that one was a little too easy lol.

Today's question:

Manute bol, is't it?

Groot was 7'18" tall and had a standing reach of about 50'. His wingspan was at least 40', but some claimed it was closer to 60'. He could block shots from the locker room...in other stadiums.