What's new

2020 NBA Draft Live Thread

Dallas is picking Tyler Bey with the 36th pick they got for Seth Curry. So they traded Curry for Tyler Bey and Josh Richardson

Nice to see the Jazz are still comfortable being stuck in the middle of the league. Not too bad, not too good.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Dallas added Green, Bey, Terry, and Richardson and gave up Seth Curry.

Memphis added Bane and Tillman.

Can't keep these emerging West teams down much longer.

I still think we buy in and end up with Woodard. I had a feeling he'd fall to the late 30s or 40s. I think we like Jahmi'us Ramsey too

Nice to see the Jazz are still comfortable being stuck in the middle of the league. Not too bad, not too good.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
As things stand, more like middle-towards the bottom. Good things that Thunder and Rockets are tanking this season

Dallas is picking Tyler Bey with the 36th pick they got for Seth Curry. So they traded Curry for Tyler Bey and Josh Richardson
But are front office will say they tried to make deals but people were asking for too much .... blah blah blah. Dallas is kicking butt in this draft.

I’m not really invested - haven’t been since COVID shut down the NBA and ruined March madness. With that said, I’m pretty much ready for a change in leadership. This team will grow stagnant based on the types of moves they’ve made over the past few offseasons. I don’t get it. Hope it works out for the best, but it’s really hard to see the Jazz taking a step forward with the current roster as is.

Dallas added Green, Bey, Terry, and Richardson and gave up Seth Curry.

Memphis added Bane and Tillman.

Can't keep these emerging West teams down much longer.
Ducking Memphis got the exact draft I wanted.

These assholes gonna but a pick and take Nick just so I can completely lose my ****.