What's new

2020 NBA Draft Live Thread

They're probably keeping it close to the vest. They'd know ASAP if it were an ACL as a basic Lachman test would suggest instability.

I love Klay as a player - hoping he doesn't end up getting Derrick Rose'd too early in his career.

Anyone else intrigued by this Curtis Borchardt kid from Stanford? Looks like Lebron crossed with Wilt.

Sam Vecenie’s latest mock after trades has us taking Azubuike at 27 and Sam Merrill at 38.

I bet Ariza gets a buyout in Detroit. That also eats up some of their cap space and they need cap space to sign Wood... I guess I will always keep the light on for the path that he gets to us.

Do we have the balance test results on any of these dudes? How about hand pad measurements? Are we just flying blind?

OKC is rumored to like Nesmith and Poku. Not sure either will be here by then though...

He looks decent but he's not overly athletic or long.
He's not overly athletic or long for my mens rec league... he will not be good at all in the league... will be in Europe in a year or two. I will drive to DL's house and yell mean things from the bushes and hide when he comes out if he drafts Nico.