What's new

2020 Presidential election

I guess I should say it says "This tweet is unavailable". I'm not at all active on Twitter, so I can't imagine I'm blocked or anything? Weird.

Anyways, for the rest of your response, that's not at all what I'm saying. I don't like what Trump is saying or doing with the postal service, but I also think some of the rhetoric regarding that is overblown. It's not hard to admit there are issues with the postal service, and that does make things more uncertain for this election period.

The tweet still works for me. I understand you might not be on twitter much. But what did Sir Conan Doyle say about eliminating the impossible?

Oh cool. So your argument is that not every tweet on the Post Office isn’t accurate. Wow. Amazing.

Also, describing Trump’s deliberate and admittedly criminal actions towards the post office as “making things uncertain for this election period” is cute.

He is actively trying to steal the election by making it harder to vote. He thinks he can win if he can hinder the mail in votes and by creating as much doubt and chaos for this election. It is absolutely antithetical to what our democratic republic is about. It’s an attack on our election that you hypocritically wouldn’t tolerate if Hillary Clinton were president.

Like I’ve said, members of Cult 45 are either incredibly poorly informed or ****** people.

The crap this cult tolerated and rationalizes away is just amazing. Imagine the outrage Randy would have if Clinton or Obama had done this same thing as Trump is doing to USPS.

Last edited:
4 years? You're being very generous today! Try decades.

What’s happening to the Post Office over the last few weeks isn’t a continuation of what’s happened the last 4 decades. It is being defunded and dismantled so that Trump can try to win re-election. Donald even admitted to it. See tweet below

I’m not sure why so many on the right bash the post office. It was never supposed to be a for profit business. It’s a service that is being hamstrung by Republicans. If Republicans Truly are upset with USPS“losing money”, they should should check our what the US Military has done. They haven’t turned a profit in centuries!

If trump really wanted the Post Office to be able to handle the loads of mail in ballots, he’d be funding it now and working to ensure that it could meet demand. Instead, he is working to hinder its capacity. But you’re good with this kind of authoritarianism because he’s on your side. Pathetic.

Last edited:

Evangelical support for Israel has always been about this, but it's still unsettling to see it said out loud by the president.

So disturbing.

The sooner we recognize the danger of leaving our foreign policy in the hands of religious extremists, the better. What happens after we’ve provoked a major war in that religion and Christ and the rapture don’t come?

His background?

like his Jewish background? Or his holocaust surviving background?

I love how it’s just normal now on White Nationalist tv for Donald’s friends and family to attack Jews, label them as marxists, and accuse them of wanting to end American capitalism and Christianity

Oh I thought you said that Biden is sliding mentally. In order know if that is true or not then you would have to have a before for comparison.

Also I want to ask you what I asked white chocolate.
How are you seeing so many speeches by Biden? I don't ever hear about him being out and about speaking in public. In fact I have heard Republicans criticizing him all the time cause he never shows himself.
Now I don't read a lot of news or go to news sites but I go to Yahoo and look at their headlines, I go to Facebook, I come here on jazzfanz. I never see Biden speaking.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

I wonder why?

I might be able to answer your question if you were more specific.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

Becuas they know he is incapable of speaking coherently and as Obama put it "Don't underestimate the power of Biden to **** things up" And don;t try and tie this into Trump. This is not about Trump. I'm not voting Trump.

Why are you guys, you know who you are, bringing up Trump non stop when we are talking about Biden? Because you know Biden is a dumb *** failure also? And the only reason you are supporting him is because he isn't Trump? I'm not voting Trumpo 100% but I also have 0 desire to vote Biden or Harris.

Becuas they know he is incapable of speaking coherently and as Obama put it "Don't underestimate the power of Biden to **** things up" And don;t try and tie this into Trump. This is not about Trump. I'm not voting Trump.
Wait, is there a question in there? What is your question?
I don't know what you are talking about to be honest or why you quoted my post earlier.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app