What's new

2020 Presidential election

This.
And while Europe is going to make progress in containing this flare up, as they’ve done repeatedly since February, the United States won’t until a new administration has been installed in January.

Leadership matters. Look at Asia:

Two possible explanations: (1) the virus was designed to destroy caucasians, blacks and Hispanics as part of a plot for Asian domination; or 2). Asians have shown leadership, patriotism and sustained discipline in their strategy to combat the virus

It’s a coin flip.

I’m off to a crowded trump rally. Damn, forgot my mask. Yeah well, who gives an eff.

Two possible explanations: (1) the virus was designed to destroy caucasians, blacks and Hispanics as part of a plot for Asian domination; or 2). Asians have shown leadership, patriotism and sustained discipline in their strategy to combat the virus

It’s a coin flip.

I’m off to a crowded trump rally. Damn, forgot my mask. Yeah well, who gives an eff.
You're a stupid eff

It’s a coin flip.

Make sure you drive your jacked up truck with flags all over into a liberal car. Run them off I-15! That'll teach them libtards.

So is Oikos your best yogurt, or which do you recommend?
I like to oikos but I also like the 2 good (it's for lactose intolerant which im not but I still like it alot), and the wallaby vanilla bean is probably my favorite (it's also the must fattening though)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

I would guess he wouldn't want them anyway. I worked in equipment maintenance for Coca Cola when I was a young buck and I got real sick of soda real fast.
I worked at a Brazilian grill for 3 years in college. Haven’t had it since. Most people love their garlic beef. I got so tired of it

President Trump has told confidants he'll declare victory on Tuesday night if it looks like he's "ahead," according to three sources familiar with his private comments.

• That's even if the Electoral College outcome still hinges on large numbers of uncounted votes in key states like Pennsylvania.
Behind the scenes: Trump has privately talked through this scenario in some detail in the last few weeks, describing plans to walk up to a podium on election night and declare he has won.

• For this to happen, his allies expect he would need to either win or have commanding leads in Ohio, Florida, North Carolina, Texas, Iowa, Arizona and Georgia.
Why it matters: Trump's team is preparing to falsely claim that mail-in ballots counted after Nov. 3 — a legitimate count expected to favor Democrats — are evidence of election fraud.