What's new

2020 Presidential election

Hey look at our democracy! Why are we trashing mailboxes for no good reason just a few months prior to an election?

bUt BiDeN!

I did know when ww2 took place lol. That's easy. You would lose that money. Hell, a video game that i used to like called 1942 took place in ww2. There have been many movies about ww2 that tell you the year. Oh and I learned about ww2 in history at school.
Trying to make it seem normal that he thinks ww2 was in 1918 is a bad tactic. Try something else.

You didn't answer my question. How are you seeing all these speeches from Biden? I never see him out doing speeches other than recently when he announced Kamala Harris as his running mate and he did just fine in that speech (kinda blows up your "literally everytime he speaks" criticism btw).
Republicans are always criticizing him for being in hiding and never coming out in public but somehow you are watching a whole bunch of his speeches. How are you doing that?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

He does interviews in his basement and in the community center he forgot the name of.

It’s kinda funny to see the same people who bitched about Obama being too academic and intelligent are also bitching about Biden’s gaffes.

He does interviews in his basement and in the community center he forgot the name of.
Ok cool (even though you still haven't told me where you are finding these speeches. Weird that you won't answer the question but oh well). Now that we have established that both Trump and Biden are mentally unfit let's talk about their physique ;). Trump is a big ol fatass. Now you go.

It’s kinda funny to see the same people who bitched about Obama being too academic and intelligent are also bitching about Biden’s gaffes.
Did people actually complain that Obama was too smart? I don't remember that but if they did wtf? I want our president to be extremely intelligent. Way more intelligent than I am (not that hard tbh). Sadly I will have to wait at least another 4.5 years for that.

Trump says his fair share of dumb stuff without a doubt. The thing is at least he is capable of speaking and having clear thoughts. A vote for Biden might be a vote for Harris in a couple years.
Dude, I want to say this as nicely as One Brow, but I’m unable to right now: you have a very awkward stance on this subject. The only sense Trump is making most of the time is as a Distractor or as a Whatabouter or as some kind of Victim. Almost all of the points he tries to make can be threaded onto one of those yarns.

Biden makes plenty of sense when he’s talking about a subset of issues. That subset happens to be much more useful to society and what it means to govern it.

Give me one example of Trump speaking about building something useful for society. What would that be? The wall? Or...? Trump is a destroyer.

Last edited:
Trump says his fair share of dumb stuff without a doubt. The thing is at least he is capable of speaking and having clear thoughts. A vote for Biden might be a vote for Harris in a couple years.
Trump does not say his fair share of dumb ****. He is taking extra shares, enough for a whole Utah-sized classroom of low IQ kindergarteners. He's taking like 40x his fair share of dumb **** to say.

Ok cool (even though you still haven't told me where you are finding these speeches. Weird that you won't answer the question but oh well). Now that we have established that both Trump and Biden are mentally unfit let's talk about their physique ;). Trump is a big ol fatass. Now you go.

Before we go too far down this road, we should at least all agree on the basics: Biden is physically fit for his age, does weight training and cardio five days a week, and has a healthy diet; Trump is obese, has a nutso theory against exercise (people are like batteries with a limited amount of lifetime energy which is prematurely run down through exercise), and eats a diet mostly consisting of junk food.

Before we go too far down this road, we should at least all agree on the basics: Biden is physically fit for his age, does weight training and cardio five days a week, and has a healthy diet; Trump is obese, has a nutso theory against exercise (people are like batteries with a limited amount of lifetime energy which is prematurely run down through exercise), and eats a diet mostly consisting of junk food.
And when he isn't eating a big mac he eats his steak well done with ketchup.

Did people actually complain that Obama was too smart? I don't remember that but if they did wtf? I want our president to be extremely intelligent. Way more intelligent than I am (not that hard tbh). Sadly I will have to wait at least another 4.5 years for that.

Oh yes. The right wing media portrayed him as elitist, too smart for his own good, and just plain out of touch. I specifically remember a segment on Fox N Friends where they made fun of Obama’s “big words” because he was “showing off” and had contempt for average voters. It was amazing

Those debates were a long time ago, a lot has clearly changed in him mentally in the last decade, which is obviously very normal for people in their 70's. Seems intellectually dishonest to blame all his gaffes on his stuttering that happened 60 years ago. It's pretty clear he is slipping and slipping fast.

Feel free to buy into your preferred narrative.

However, outside a disease like Alzheimer's, cognitive decline is not so dramatic as you seem to think it is. Certainly you lose some ability to focus and concentrate, and this has affected Biden's speaking more because speaking without a stutter has always required more effort for him. That doesn't mean he's getting senile.

No, because I don't care what he was doing 10 years ago. I care what he is doing now. OB is speaking about his decades old errors. Ask him.
Welp, I guess history doesn’t matter again. Whenever it suits your narrative, pal.

With imbecile Trump as the candidate it has been hard as **** to get any jabs to stick on Biden. I'm starting to see why he was pushed to the front of the line by the DNC.

So the Trump dick suckers are all about this narrative that Biden has dementia. It's really all they have. I mean they could call him a ****** lover I guess. Would probably really get the base energized and we all know they don't give a **** about being PC, but for now they seem to be sticking with the dementia angle, even though their own candidate thinks no one has ever heard of the number one trillion before, and category 5 hurricanes are some new phenomenon, and that sports champions want to eat whoppers when they get a White House visit.

Yeah, Biden is the one who has mental problems. Keep riding that horse. I'm sure you'll get where you want to go eventually.
daylight-autumn-forest-girl-coat-holding-mushroom-trying-to-try-161963104.jpg

Last edited:
With imbecile Trump as the candidate it has been hard as **** to get any jabs to stick on Biden. I'm starting to see why he was pushed to the front of the line by the DNC.

So the Trump dick suckers are all about this narrative that Biden has dementia. It's really all they have. I mean they could call him a ****** lover I guess. Would probably really get the base energized and we all know they don't give a **** about being PC, but for now they seem to be sticking with the dementia angle, even though their own candidate thinks no one has ever heard of the number one trillion before, and category 5 hurricanes are some new phenomenon, and that sports champions want to eat whoppers when they get a White House visit.

Yeah, Biden is the one who has mental problems. Keep riding that horse. I'm sure you'll get where you want to go eventually.
daylight-autumn-forest-girl-coat-holding-mushroom-trying-to-try-161963104.jpg

I’ve listened to him lately, and listened to Biden and Harris together, which, BTW, I think is a good idea on their part. At any rate, he is so much more organized with his thoughts than Trump, who rambles all over creation. He speaks like the intelligent man he is.