What's new

2021-2022 College Football Board (Utes, Cougars, and Aggies)

Having had a torn labrum repair myself, everybody needs to understand that Rising’s recovery has been nothing short of miraculous. The fact that he’s back to throwing long-yardage bombs less than a year after having it repaired blows me away.

I can’t fault them for starting Brewer. But after a few games, it became obvious that Brewer was outright gun shy and struggling. I don’t even think he’s entered the portal yet, has he? I think he may have left football outright. I think that’s because he’s figured out he just can’t do it anymore. Too scary, and too dangerous for a guy who has had serious concussion issues in the past.

Can’t do anything about the past, but can certainly move forward. BYU and San Diego State both played great games and deserved to win. Kudos to them.

Next game against Arizona State is for all the marbles. Looking forward to it!

I can’t believe this Utes second half. This team has some fight in them.
Rising was perfection in that second half

BYU needs to spend an entire week of practice doing nothing but tackling. This is pathetic.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

That was the most points any team has scored on any p5 team this season.
Also the most points a bronco mendanhall team ever allowed

Algier had the second most rushing yards in a game in BYU history and tied for the must touchdowns in a BYU game in history.

Utah is in a weird predicament. They obviously need to take care of business, but they could theoretically lose to Oregon twice and still go to the Rose Bowl depending on how Oklahoma finishes their season and if the Ducks run the table.

But it's the Pac-12, someone will find a way to screw up.

Utah is in a weird predicament. They obviously need to take care of business, but they could theoretically lose to Oregon twice and still go to the Rose Bowl depending on how Oklahoma finishes their season and if the Ducks run the table.

But it's the Pac-12, someone will find a way to screw up.

I just assume Utah wins out…can’t trust the ducks to do their part. Thinking about 2019, Utah could’ve gone to the rose bowl had Oregon beaten asu if I remember right.

Also, do you guys think Byu has a chance at NY6 that’s realistic? I think the teams in front of byu all have viable losses left on the year to bump byu to the top 10

Shocked that USU is where it’s at…didn’t think they’d be in conversation for the mountain west let alone a bowl

Good lord!!! Utah with 440 total yards in the first half. On pace for almost 900 yards. Lol. Meanwhile Stanford has 28 ****ing yards. This is a blood bath!!

Also, do you guys think Byu has a chance at NY6 that’s realistic? I think the teams in front of byu all have viable losses left on the year to bump byu to the top 10

I don’t. Cincy isn’t making the playoffs so they’ll be the highest rated G5 team. They’ll get the automatic bid. BYU wins out, goes to the Independence Bowl, and throttles their opponent there; making that loss to Boise even more painful.

Oregon isn't going to make the playoffs. The chances of beating UTA, ORE ST, and then winning that Pac12 title game is very low.

UTA is in the driver seat to win the South even if they lose to ORE. What a turnaround for them, although I will never fully trust this team to get the job done lol.