What's new
  • This thread contains opinions and information that likely IS NOT ACCURATE. Do your own research on such an important topic on a site other than JazzFanz.com, please.

2021-2022 College Football Board (Utes, Cougars, and Aggies)

Al-O-Meter

Easy money last night. Ludicrous that the Aztecs were getting 8.5 at home. This isn’t some great Utes team.
That and the Aztecs are notorious PAC12 killers. Since 2016 they are 7-2 against the PAC12 in football, best nonconference team in the NCAA over that span. They also have a habit of stomping the PAC12 in basketball. San Diego State has a good rivalry with Fresno, but they HAAAAAAATE the PAC12. The athletes feel they were snubbed by PAC12 schools during recruiting and the administration takes it personally being told by PAC12 schools that SDSU will never be allowed to join the PAC12.

Last edited:

fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
BYU lost their best defensive player for season ☹️
Luckily they have really good depth and should be alright.

bigb

Free at last!!!
Contributor
Just heard on the radio that Brewer left the program.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

Avery

Yep, it's true:

And I'm okay with it. Brewer's not going to be here after this year and I'd rather grow with Rising much like we did with Huntley/Johnson, hell, even Wilson. Brewer's playing career is essentially over and my guess is he just wanted to get on with his life as the NFL isn't in his future.

With our OL, you have to be mobile.

fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
Utah's defense showing some life. Offense as usual blows chunks.
Ya I expected better offensive numbers from them going against a washington state defense but with all the fumbles it was just a weird game for them. Some dropped passes hurt them. Overall I thought the O line looked better and rising looked pretty good. Seems like they are close to looking good but just cant get there.
Good win though. Maybe build some momentum now.

fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
Spida and Royce are going to the BYU game tonight :)