What's new

2021 Free Agency

The Clips waived Yogi today. Also the Big 3 had their championship game yesterday with three Jazz alums playing. Big Al and Joe Jesus played for the runner up team and Kevin Murphy had 29 points for the champion. I wonder if Murph has any juice left?
I think you read or said that wrong. Murphy in the final game had 12 points for the losing team. Jarrett Jack had 29 points for the winning team.

Wow, Dennis Smith Jr has fallen this far? Didn’t know he was this deep into the skids.

The Clips waived Yogi today. Also the Big 3 had their championship game yesterday with three Jazz alums playing. Big Al and Joe Jesus played for the runner up team and Kevin Murphy had 29 points for the champion. I wonder if Murph has any juice left?
This is GREAT. Guy like Joe Johnson who has earned so much money and he could rest rest of his life, he plays ball because of love to this sport.
Really impressive.

I wonder if Mike could have convinced Marc to play one more year hear in UTA together. Great career for Marc nonetheless.

I wonder if Mike could have convinced Marc to play one more year hear in UTA together. Great career for Marc nonetheless.

This will be the second time he’s been traded from the Lakers to the Grizzlies.