What's new

2021 Jazzfanz Current NBA Draft

Luka Doncic.

Last season 27.7pts. 8.0reb. 8.6 ast. 35% 3pt
All NBA FIRST TEAM ALLSTAR SELECTION.

He almost averaged a triple double, does he do it this year, he’s only getting better still.

Luka as everyone knows is special it took a fully healthy Clippers team to take Luka and a bunch of average rotation players out. Luka has no help but still made the playoffs and almost too much for the Clippers to handle who beat the jazz in 6 without Leonard.

To justify my choice: Jokic has been a mvp for a reason. He's played phenomenal last season, carried the Nuggets after Murray went down all the way to the semis.

To justify my choice: Jokic has been a mvp for a reason. He's played phenomenal last season, carried the Nuggets after Murray went down all the way to the semis.
I’m not saying it was a bad pick. He was mvp for a reason. Just surprised to see him picked in the top 3.

It’s hard to nitpick picking LeBron, but he was showing his age in the playoffs.

I had the same concern given that we are basing it on how we imagine the players will perform in the upcoming season.

He averaged 25/7.8/7.7 on 51.3% from the field last year. Was the leading MVP candidate before he got injured. This is the goat we’re talking about here.