What's new

2021 Jazzfanz Current NBA Draft

@Thee Idiotic Minivan K maybe it would make sense to somehow add the info that we based it on predicting the next season production when posting the matchups? For people who havent followed the thread but are voting.

I dont know how I lost twice in this. Also Toddychurch and Domino might have the worst teams I have seen in one of these. Both teams bench is better than the starters, haha. Wes's team is pretty good and I think he won. Thee's team should have done better as well. I think people thought 4 Jazz players were going to be special and they all kind of fell flat.

I dont know how I lost twice in this. Also Toddychurch and Domino might have the worst teams I have seen in one of these. Both teams bench is better than the starters, haha. Wes's team is pretty good and I think he won. Thee's team should have done better as well. I think people thought 4 Jazz players were going to be special and they all kind of fell flat.
Damn and you think public opinion is better than letting 2k run the results? You'd get much more realistic results running it thru 2k. The entire contest would look completely opposite of what it is right now.

Last edited:
Maybe if you guys got some time, watch SOME (you don't have to watch all) of this to see what a 2k sim would be like. But watch some of the SimCasts where he actually jumps into the game and watches. That's all A.I (Artificial Intelligence) controlling both teams.

Go to the 8:00 mark of the video, watch the next two minutes.

View: https://youtu.be/q8vstU25tsY

@NUMBERICA @LogGrad98 @Keefe
@Ron Mexico

Only way the jazz can win a chip then all their players leave in free agency. Lol