What's new

2021 Jazzfanz Current NBA Draft

I mean... I'm not his biggest fan or anything, but he certainly wrecked the Jazz this year. He shot like 50% on catch and shoot 3's this year.

Yes, but if we are being completely honest the jazz have a long history of scrubs completely destroying the jazz Cole Alldredge comes to mind. There was also that over seas guy that played for the nuggets years ago that would put up ungodly numbers against the jazz. I forget his name though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, but if we are being completely honest the jazz have a long history of scrubs completely destroying the jazz Cole Alldredge comes to mind. There was also that over seas guy that played for the nuggets years ago that would put up ungodly numbers against the jazz. I forget his name though.

Sure, I get why people didn't pick up Terrence Mann, but Marcus Morris is a known contributer, and creates so much roster flexibility on the court. I just looked at your team and you really think Mitchell Robinson would be a better fit for your team than Marcus Morris? Imagine playing small ball with Morris and Draymond?

I do understand picking players you like, and Morris is extremly unlikable. So it's fine.

Sure, I get why people didn't pick up Terrence Mann, but Marcus Morris is a known contributer, and creates so much roster flexibility on the court. I just looked at your team and you really think Mitchell Robinson would be a better fit for your team than Marcus Morris? Imagine playing small ball with Morris and Draymond?

I do understand picking players you like, and Morris is extremly unlikable. So it's fine.

I’ve got players that are versatile that imo are better on both ends.

I was a little bit surprised that Caris Levert wasn’t picked. Reggie Jackson helped finish us off in the playoffs, so maybe him too, but that might just be yet another example of a scrub destroying us in the playoffs.

I was a little bit surprised that Caris Levert wasn’t picked. Reggie Jackson helped finish us off in the playoffs, so maybe him too, but that might just be yet another example of a scrub destroying us in the playoffs.

I thought about Levert a few times, just never pulled that trigger. Jackson isn’t a scrub, he’s just not a good pg. he fits the Clippers, he’s basically just trying to get buckets instead of running an offense as a pg. he was just uncharacteristically good against us. Shot 50% from three in 36 attempts from 3 and shot 58% overall.

I've thought about Royce, Levert, Gordon a lot.

Horford, Robert Williams, Olynyk were options for my last pick too.

Was down to RJ Barrett or Levert for my last pick. Barrett has been the better shooter, which played a big part in my decision.