What's new

2021 NBA Draft Preview (new thread)

Well Isaiah Jackson ain't it.

I guess the next spots to look to trade up are the Rockets picks in the next few.

They have Toppin, Knox, Barrett, Quickley and Robinson already.

NY is stockpiling picks. And they have $50 million in cap space.

Sent from my SM-G970U using JazzFanz mobile app
Toppin was disappointing, Knox has been a bust, Quickley is not a shooter and struggled in the playoffs. I like him but he is not a shooter. Robinson is a Center so again not a shooter. Barrett is very good but a very hot and cold shooter.

Toppin was disappointing, Knox has been a bust, Quickley is not a shooter and struggled in the playoffs. I like him but he is not a shooter. Robinson is a Center so again not a shooter. Barrett is very good but a very hot and cold shooter.
Exactly. They have young guys who struggle. Get assets for down the road. They dont need to force another pick if they don't love a player

Sent from my SM-G970U using JazzFanz mobile app

Good news is it seems that the board is shaping up to be pretty decent for us (assuming we keep it).

You just traded away Magic Johnson for a 2nd rounder. Great work.

Uhh, you do realize I could name about 45 players better than Magic Johnson. I'll start with Larry Bird and end with Ja Morant.

We took the Clippers for the suckers they are. Give us two picks for Keon Johnson...and they said, yes! :D