What's new

2021 NBA Draft Preview (new thread)

One thing I can say about Garuba is he's probably the best defender in the draft. Got a long way to go on offense though but his defense will allow him to stick on any roster.

He can be our lockdown guy on Giannis, Durant, Lebron, Doncic and the like. And we’re so soft. We could really use his nasty.

I’d die to get him and then Butler or Springer by buying a 2nd.

Oh, man, the Knicks got the steal of the draft!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We just picked Keon Johnson! The word is his skills don't even need developing. This guy is said to be Magic Johnson good already!

Yes, Knicks get the steal of the draft!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Plus with the Knicks signing free agents Kawhi Leonard and Chris Paul.....man, the Knicks are now the most devastating team in NBA history!

Interesting. Woj said Knicks traded #21 to Detroit and Shams said LAC is picking. Wondering who's right.

We just picked Keon Johnson! The word is his skills don't even need developing. This guy is said to be Magic Johnson good already!

Keon Johnson!!!!! Plus with the Knicks signing free agents Kawhi Leonard and Chris Paul.....man, the Knicks are now the most devastating team in NBA history!

Knicks traded him to the Clippers lmao

Keon Johnson!!!!! Plus with the Knicks signing free agents Kawhi Leonard and Chris Paul.....man, the Knicks are now the most devastating team in NBA history!
Busted! Always knew that you are a Knicks troll and Nets fan in disguise

They have Toppin, Knox, Barrett, Quickley and Robinson already.

NY is stockpiling picks. And they have $50 million in cap space.

Sent from my SM-G970U using JazzFanz mobile app
2 of those guys are good and none are going to be all stars… they got 25 so they likely taking someone… they need to get some guys in the door.

2 of those guys are good and none are going to be all stars… they got 25 so they likely taking someone… they need to get some guys in the door.
If they don't like anybody at #19 or #21, you get future picks. It's good business

They could try to get some star at the deadline because they can dangle 3 first rounders and cap space.

Sent from my SM-G970U using JazzFanz mobile app

He seems fun as hell but I can’t do anymore no shooting bigs… I just can’t.

He averaged 31.5% on 1.2 attempts the last two years. Considering his age and that the international 3 is longer than the NBA one, I think he has plenty of potential to be an average 3 point shooter ~35.5%.