What's new

2021 NBA Draft Preview (new thread)

I have a feeling the Suns are gonna take my boy McBride at 29 :( I hope all the mocks are right and they love Cooper though...

I like it. The Knicks are actually being smart. They want stars. You need future picks for trades. 19 and 21 didn't get them up so it's smart to get a future pick

Sent from my SM-G970U using JazzFanz mobile app
Sooner you capitalize on draft the better and this draft has some potential hitters. That future pick will not probably be conveyed soon.

So I just tweeted this to Tony Jones and he private messaged me saying one of these names is the guy the Jazz really like.
Lol for real? I bet it's not Garuba since it's not expected at all that he fall to 30. My initial thought was Springer so I'm sticking with that.

Sooner you capitalize on draft the better and this draft has some potential hitters. That future pick will not probably be conveyed soon.
I honestly think the Knicks are buying too much into their success this year. Would not be shocked to see them out of the playoffs next year.

The Knicks are being patient and calculated. They know a future pick is a better asset than #19 right now. If you don't have a player you love, trade it for a future pick. It's good business.

Sent from my SM-G970U using JazzFanz mobile app

Lol for real? I bet it's not Garuba since it's not expected at all that he fall to 30. My initial thought was Springer so I'm sticking with that.

Based on his initial tweet though, it might be. His choice of words made it sound like the Jazz might move or want to move the pick but they’re hesitant to because they like someone. Garuba makes the most sense based on his statements though I guessed the other two because they feel like Jazz guys.

So Knicks need shooters so I think they should have looked at some in this draft. I would have done that instead of getting a future pick. NY fans are tired of waiting.

Brooklyn has two picks in the 20s. I could see them trade one or take Garuba as a stash. Wonder if we can get in on that action.