What's new

2022 Annual Jazzfanz Current NBA Draft

Domino would already have this wrapped with a bow on it had he not made a Dhalsim reach on Clint Capela.
dhalsim.jpg

If Christian Wood plays to his max he might reach this value, but he likely does not play that well.

The guy has averaged 19.5/9.8/2.0/1.1/0.8 on a .593 TS% and a 38.2% from 3 on high volume for a big the last two years and has accumulated 3.4 defensive win shares in those two years despite being on God awful teams with no one around him. Being that good despite having bums or rookies at virtually every position.

If he plays to this ability, with studs all around him, I think I’ll be okay. Thanks for your concern though.

Ouch. Lol too early, he’ll, I don’t think he’s ever been drafted.
Ehhhh… only one ball… only 14 teams so every team will have dudes that are great with the ball in their hands… diminishing returns on those guys. You need elite shooters and elite defenders… DFS is both and has some positional versatility. I had my eyes on Bridges and OG but was at the airport and DFS was the next best 3 and D guy… didn’t want to hold up the show and there are plenty of talented offensive dudes I can pickup… I’m building a team and thinking about fit… DFS isn’t the most talented guy on the board by a long shot but you need guys that are stars in their roles… he’s is that.

He was tagged for his turn at 3pm mst. So if they are 7 hours ahead I think that would have made it a reasonable time to be asleep. But I could be wrong on the times. If you have people from different time zones you just have to be patient there are going to be 8-12 gaps or more.