What's new

2022 Free Agency Thread

I just read on Hoopsrumors that JZ would not be averse to bringing back Forrest, Juancho and Paschal on minimum deals. I thought Paschal and Forrest were on minimum wage deals. I guess I don't see the logic to jettisoning those two if you bring them back.
I think bringing back Paschall and Juancho would be wise. If used by a coach correctly, they could be helpful.

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app

I think bringing back Paschall and Juancho would be wise. If used by a coach correctly, they could be helpful.

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app
I want to see a bunch of scrappy, hard working, energetic players surrounding Mitchell this year. Have them run a quick transition based offense and just go nuts, let's see what Hardy can do
to mold a young team. Sell off the vets and just see who's worth keeping. Paschall and Juancho are perfect for that.

I just read on Hoopsrumors that JZ would not be averse to bringing back Forrest, Juancho and Paschal on minimum deals. I thought Paschal and Forrest were on minimum wage deals. I guess I don't see the logic to jettisoning those two if you bring them back.
Regarding Forrest and Paschall, it was a message. It’s frankly the only thing that makes sense if they’re still interested in keeping them.

Regarding Forrest and Paschall, it was a message. It’s frankly the only thing that makes sense if they’re still interested in keeping them.
I'm fairly certain it was a roster spot issue. If we have roster spots to sign guys on a minimum, those players make sense. We may end up having to shed players currently on the roster if we got the Don to NY deal for instance

I want to see a bunch of scrappy, hard working, energetic players surrounding Mitchell this year. Have them run a quick transition based offense and just go nuts, let's see what Hardy can do
to mold a young team. Sell off the vets and just see who's worth keeping. Paschall and Juancho are perfect for that.
I couldn't agree more. Greg Anthony was talking about kids learning a system in Summer League tonight during the Jazz game. It made me pay attention to how much more up-tempo our offense seems to be so far.

I couldn't agree more. Greg Anthony was talking about kids learning a system in Summer League tonight during the Jazz game. It made me pay attention to how much more up-tempo our offense seems to be so far.
He's been with the team for like 2 weeks and all the old assistants are running the SL team. Nothing has changed. Very very little is learned system wise in SL other than language and terms.

He's been with the team for like 2 weeks and all the old assistants are running the SL team. Nothing has changed. Very very little is learned system wise in SL other than language and terms.
BTW you still owe me an an apology for your berating my reporting of Gobert’s Instagram scrub as “fake news” mere days before the trade announcement!

Here he goes again with the personal insults folks! Hey Einstein it came from a reputable source. Unless you can corroborate it with screen shots before and after you talkin out your *** again as usual!
You can literally go on his IG right now and see all his Jazz stuff. He never took a single thing down.

You can apologize to me whenever you want for your clown behavior.

Some hack news website just ran with the story because someone on social media said it, so they ran with it because it's something dumb people will believe. ESPN reported a Ballsack Sports quote from Ja Morant (a website that makes up fake ridiculous quotes). News outlets arent exactly known for fact checking. They just want to get a story out for clicks ASAP.

And no I do not have the proof. Someone on twitter posted screenshots dating back 3 years that showed his IG bio being the samething without any mention of the Jazz. I have followed Rudy on IG for a while and have noticed the same thing, but I do not have screenshots of them. NBA fans and media want to sensationalize anything they can and people are dumb enough to fall for it.

Last edited:
You can literally go on his IG right now and see all his Jazz stuff. He never took a single thing down.

You can apologize to me whenever you want for your clown behavior.

Some hack news website just ran with the story because someone on social media said it, so they ran with it because it's something dumb people will believe. ESPN reported a Ballsack Sports quote from Ja Morant (a website that makes up fake ridiculous quotes). News outlets arent exactly known for fact checking. They just want to get a story out for clicks ASAP.

And no I do not have the proof. Someone on twitter posted screenshots dating back 3 years that showed his IG bio being the samething without any mention of the Jazz. I have followed Rudy on IG for a while and have noticed the same thing, but I do not have screenshots of them. NBA fans and media want to sensationalize anything they can and people are dumb enough to fall for it.
Do you ever take responsibility for your actions or just double down and gaslight? The post was backed with an article which portended an impending trade event. You summarily discounted both claims as "fake news" without presenting any evidence to the contrary then or now. The impending trade did happen a mere two days after my post. At the time of your snub I responded that if the trade happened, you owe me an apology (went unanswered). You still owe me an apology!

Do you ever take responsibility for your actions or just double down and gaslight? The post was backed with an article which portended an impending trade event. You summarily discounted both claims as "fake news" without presenting any evidence to the contrary then or now. The impending trade did happen a mere two days after my post. At the time of your snub I responded that if the trade happened, you owe me an apology (went unanswered). You still owe me an apology!
I owe you nothing lmao.

You fell for a sensational news piece started by someone on social media. Congratulations.

I never denied Gobert would be traded.

I owe you nothing lmao.

You fell for a sensational news piece started by someone on social media. Congratulations.

I never denied Gobert would be traded.
LOL :p Maybe I'll take the time to actually look it up for you. Maybe not, I have a life with real responsibilities and more important things to do. Best wishes in your chosen career as an internet bully!

LOL :p Maybe I'll take the time to actually look it up for you. Maybe not, I have a life with real responsibilities and more important things to do. Best wishes in your chosen career as an internet bully!
Just someone trying to educate you, but fall for sensationalism if you want