What's new

2022 Free Agency Thread

6'8" wing who shot 40% from 3 and can reportedly defend some what. Not to mention he's the most Italian mf'er I've ever seen. This guy oozes Italia.

11687-3-60dcd17f1b7c1.jpg

Paschall probably off to Greece.

Panathinaikos is hoping to bounce again from a disappointing 2021-22 season and so they goal ahead Eric Paschall as reported by Eurohoops. The 2018 NCAA champion spent the previous season with the Utah Jazz.

Paschall performed for the Warriors and the Jazz over the last three seasons establishing a bench position with each groups. He made 62 appearances with the Jazz throughout the 2021-22 marketing campaign and averaged 5.5 factors, 1.8 rebounds and 0.6 assists per contest.

All through his profession, the dynamic ahead averages 9.8 factors, 3.2 rebounds, and 1.4 assists. He was chosen with the forty first general decide within the NBA draft by the Warriors after serving to Villanova to an NCAA championship in 2018.

Paschall probably off to Greece.

Maybe, but I’m pretty sure he’s holding off as long as he can so he can see which team opens up a few roster spots trading away a bunch of young guys for his buddy Don - and then he’ll try to catch on there as a minimum salary guy and then do the FA thing again next year.

After the teardown and the rebuild starts I know we will probably have a ton of young guys on the roster and some might get cut but here are some players that are yet unsigned I would be interested in. (Maybe even for the stars)

PG -

Collin Sexton - if a S & T can be worked out. Might be a good way to thin the herd. My only concern is he will win a few more games then we need
Frank Jackson - but only for the Utah connections.
Sharife Cooper if I remember right I liked him some in the draft

SG -

Jarrett Culver - I can't believe he hasn't succeeded in the NBA. He might not be good enough but on a tanking team i would give him another chance

SF -

Josh Jackson - If anything he can play defense.
Robert Woodard II - I liked him in the draft
Yuta Watanabe - Because that name belings in Utah. Great to bring another fan base to the Jazz.
Joe Wieskamp - I can't believe he is already 28 but hey who doesn't need shooting
Arnoldas Kulboka - why not make the Jazz Europe lite. 6'9" also
Ignas Brazdeikis - See above
Isaac Bonga - liked the kid but he needs to learn to shoot

PF -

Bruno Fernando - I see him as more of a center but was listed under the PF
Malik Fitts - I like him in his short time with the Jazz
Jordan Nwora - again not sure he is a PF but I like his defense

C -

Luka Garza - who cant root for Garza. The kid is a monster down low

All mostly young but we are tanking.

I can't stand Draymond, but the extension he wants is 5 years $167 million. That's an average of $33.4 million a year.

Considering Damian Lillard is going to make $60 million a year for two years, it might not be as bad as some think. Draymond is a critical part of the GS dynasty.

This season, there are 26 players making more than $33.4 million. Just imagine how many there will be in two or three years...