What's new

2022 NBA Draft Thread: We Going to Have a Pick! (lmao jk)

Don't really like Ivey, though Kings not drafting him makes me doubt.

1. Paolo Banchero
  2. Chet Holmgren
  3. Jaden Ivy
  4. Jabari Smith
  5. Jeremy Sochan
  6. AJ Griffin
  7. Jalen Duren
  8. Keegan Murray
  9. Johnny Davis
  10. Dyson Daniels
  11. Benedict Mathurin
  12. Shaden Sharpe
  13. Tari Eason
  14. Ousmane Dieng
  15. Jalen Williams
  16. Nikola Jovic
  17. Ochai Abaji
  18. Kendall Brown
  19. EJ Liddell
  20. Dereon Seabron
  21. Wendell Moore
  22. Kennedy Chandler
  23. Jake Laravia
  24. Justin Lewis
  25. Mark Williams
  26. Walker Kessler
  27. Christian Braun
  28. Marjon Beauchamp
  29. Josh Minott
  30. Jaylin Williams
Josh Minott looked great in his first SL game.

Super athlete and showed a better looking shot and handle than he ever did at Memphis. He went 45th to the Wolves. I had him as a first round grade. Wolves had a super draft, drafting my 21st, 26th, and 29th ranked players. He was one of the few drafted players who worked out for the Jazz. Kind of livid Utah didn't get him in the trade. I may have under ranked him.

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/NBA/status/1545611466845437953

Minny gave up a lot for Gobert, but some of that is negated because they got two future rotation players in Moore/Minott.

Just look at the vertical pop and speed he had on his blocked shot. Could be a guy who averages like 1.5-1.5 steals/blocks per game.

Dyson Daniels looked pretty good in his pre-season opener.

Looked like his scouting report. Awful shooting (but nice floater) but nice defense and he had a crazy pass on a drive and kick.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-pyZ4uFJm8

Pelicans are going to be so dangerous if Zion can stay healthy. I think the Pelicans/Wolves/Grizzlies might be the top 3 teams in the West.

Sochan is simply one of the most complete players in the draft and one of the youngest.

There's no weakness in his game right now outside of ranged off the dribble jump shots. I just have a feeling he's going to put it all together and be a near all star caliber player.
Sochan putting it together for the haters.