What's new

2023 JazzFanz Annual Current Players Draft

Not a fan. Look at advanced stats. His team was better when he was on the bench. Shot 42% fg
Rookie year last season, learning, making mistakes in the process. But he has good instincts, talent, and is learning from the best this summer. I project that he will grow this year ( he was already ROY).

I would be wary of Paolo.

Great future player, but currently not a good defender who can't shoot and is middling efficient as a scorer who relies on high usage to draw fouls. If he's your 6th man type player it's not awful, but it doesnt do much for me

I would be wary of Paolo.

Great future player, but currently not a good defender who can't shoot and is middling efficient as a scorer who relies on high usage to draw fouls. If he's your 6th man type player it's not awful, but it doesnt do much for me
I have no problems with criticism of the pick or Banchero. He’s not perfect and is still learning. I’m obviously hoping he improves this season, and I project that he will, and that’s why I chose him.

I have no problems with criticism of the pick or Banchero. He’s not perfect and is still learning. I’m obviously hoping he improves this season, and I project that he will, and that’s why I chose him.
Yeah, who knows, maybe he has a nice leap in effiency and he's a really good player in his 2nd year, certainly possible. I think these picks of guy who performed well in their rookie season are usually looked at well.

Banchero was a great pick for you. He was dominant at times last year as a rookie and should have a huge year.

My two picks were taken before me, so picking before would have been a waste. Funny to sit around checking the phone for well over 12 hours only to have people upset that I'm not picking fast enough when I'm jet lagged and making my pick at 5am, much faster than the gap I waited though.

My two picks were taken before me, so picking before would have been a waste. Funny to sit around checking the phone for well over 12 hours only to have people upset that I'm not picking fast enough when I'm jet lagged and making my pick at 5am, much faster than the gap I waited though.
Thee is one person though he is annoying enough to be 3

Nice pick by the way -