What's new

2023 JazzFanz Annual Current Players Draft

No one else has a problem sending in picks to me, what makes you so special?
Mostly you're just annoying and it's not needed. Who do you send your picks to at night? No one because you and most the people all realize it's the middle of the night and it's cool to not make a pick for awhile. There is rarely a pick in the daytime for me, no problem. You try to rush this and it's 100% unnecessary.

You make people not want to do this.

Mostly you're just annoying and it's not needed. Who do you send your picks to at night? No one because you and most the people all realize it's the middle of the night and it's cool to not make a pick for awhile. There is rarely a pick in the daytime for me, no problem. You try to rush this and it's 100% unnecessary.

You make people not want to do this.

First I don’t go to bed if I’m about to pick, and I have given my picks to others in the past. I haven’t had too often because I go to bed late. Second I got 15 people to join the all time draft. Your the only overseas person that won’t send pick options. You even try to get away with it every time you join by saying you’ll join if they understand your in a different time zone and you routinely cause us to wait longer for you than others who live overseas. And it clearly bugs people when you don’t pick as someone had pleaded with you to send in some names before you go to bed. Proof right there

I will take Brook Lopez… one of the best rim protectors in the league… allows me to go 5 out. Better player than several unicorn style players picked ahead of this spot.

First I don’t go to bed if I’m about to pick, and I have given my picks to others in the past. I haven’t had too often because I go to bed late. Second I got 15 people to join the all time draft. Your the only overseas person that won’t send pick options. You even try to get away with it every time you join by saying you’ll join if they understand your in a different time zone and you routinely cause us to wait longer for you than others who live overseas. And it clearly bugs people when you don’t pick as someone had pleaded with you to send in some names before you go to bed. Proof right there
Only you get upset and have your little tantrums. You stay up late, but you still go to bed and stop the draft at times. Less people join than would have because of you. I know this for a fact.

I don't hold this up more than other people. Look at the average amount of time to pick and I'm always fine.

Was going to get this dude with my last pick but strategically passed on him because everyone else had already drafted PG so I knew he could fall.

Darius Garland
You are still up… pretty amazing value… I thought about taking him to block you.

Crazy to see Trae Young and Garland go so late. Still waiting for one more guy that has dropped lower than I would have expected.