What's new

2023 JazzFanz Annual Current Players Draft

That's why I got him off the bench
I get that… I was more talking about the hate these guys are getting… it’s going to be exaggerated in this type of exercise. I don’t think any of them are bad picks… but just explaining why they fell like 25+ spots further than they would if this was 30 teams.

Also my team will have plenty of BBL ladened strip clubs within driving distance of the arena. Harden will be thrilled and since he is only playing 25 mpg he can party harder

I always like lurking in those drafts, it's interesting even without participating (especially this year with how people see the top and current and former Jazz players). And Thee losing his mind about a 5 minutes delays is just classic entertainment lol

Why don’t you get into the next draft? Get yer feet wet in the entire package. Make some picks I’ll call you an idiot and we can dis Ron together.

Also my team will have plenty of BBL ladened strip clubs within driving distance of the arena. Harden will be thrilled and since he is only playing 25 mpg he can party harder
Woj just released an article “a league wide investigation is being conducted on hardens claims that Cy has a pencil dick and whether his org is circumventing the cap through use of gentlemen establishments”

What a **** show.

@Rubashov you hungover bastard wake up and make a ****** pick

He’s sleeping and chances are he doesn’t pick till he wakes up and is finished with his 12 yr shift and that’s only if he doesn’t go to his favorite bar that light weight

Sorry guys been splitting my time between working night shift and seeing my father in ICU, how about the pair of you go **** yourselves?

Nikola Vucevic

Sorry guys been splitting my time between working night shift and seeing my father in ICU, how about the pair of you go **** yourselves?

Nikola Vucevic
Sorry to hear that man… but… none of what I said is untrue. That sucks hope things get better.

Give me Jaden McDaniels. Might be like top 3 perimeter defender… shooting like 40% from three… can do some stuff off the dribble… super versatile and valuable skill set.

@Fosto you are up.

How’s your dad doing?

He was out it last night when i went into see him, they've got him on pain killers for the cracked ribs he got during CPR, ICU consultant said to me they still don't know what's going on with his heart, he may not have had a heart attack just had blood pressure so low they could get a pulse. Think he'll be in a while while they investigate, I'm about to stop past and see him before work but I cant stay long ive got a shift tonight. Worked 60 bloody hours this week, running on a about 5 hours sleep a day. Im totally ****ed.

He was out it last night when i went into see him, they've got him on pain killers for the cracked ribs he got during CPR, ICU consultant said to me they still don't know what's going on with his heart, he may not have had a heart attack just had blood pressure so low they could get a pulse. Think he'll be in a while while they investigate, I'm about to stop past and see him before work but I cant stay long ive got a shift tonight. Worked 60 bloody hours this week, running on an about 5 hours sleep a day. Im totally ****ed.
Well, hang in there. He’s lucky to have a son that cares enough to keep tabs on him. Hope they figure everything out and he recovers fully. Heart problems are some serious stuff. Your schedule is crazy.

He was out it last night when i went into see him, they've got him on pain killers for the cracked ribs he got during CPR, ICU consultant said to me they still don't know what's going on with his heart, he may not have had a heart attack just had blood pressure so low they could get a pulse. Think he'll be in a while while they investigate, I'm about to stop past and see him before work but I cant stay long ive got a shift tonight. Worked 60 bloody hours this week, running on an about 5 hours sleep a day. Im totally ****ed.
My mom had something similar back in the day… had a litany of health issues. It’s absolutely brutal for everyone. Lots of sad hours in the hospital feeling absolutely helpless… feel for ya.