What's new

2023 JazzFanz Annual Current Players Draft

Better than acting like a bitch when called out for slacking

You are the ****ing a**hole who was talking **** about how long someone is taking to pick when his dad is in the hospital and dying. Take a look inward and reflect on how you can be a better person. It’s a ****ing fake draft and people have lives outside of this.

Nah, Siakam better. Would rather have an elite slasher than a guy like Bridges next to Jokic
Siakam needs the ball in his hands a lot to be a high scorer but I wouldnt give it to him that much with both Garland and Jokic as options. He is atrocious in C&S and a non-spacer.

I still like your team though... one of the best for sure. Wagner and Bane are awesome fits with Jokic and Garland.

You are the ****ing a**hole who was talking **** about how long someone is taking to pick when his dad is in the hospital and dying. Take a look inward and reflect on how you can be a better person. It’s a ****ing fake draft and people have lives outside of this.

Yes I’m an ******* no kidding. I’m sorry I was insensitive to Rubashov. That’s me in a nutshell. Why are you acting like it’s some shock. I own it. How about you

Some of the best value picks in my opinion:

SGA at 15
Edwards at 22
Brunson at 35
KAT at 45
Zion at 52
LaMelo at 53
Trae at 56
Garland at 60
Harden at 61
DeRozan at 69
Herro at 88

Siakam needs the ball in his hands a lot to be a high scorer but I wouldnt give it to him that much with both Garland and Jokic as options. He is atrocious in C&S and a non-spacer.

I still like your team though... one of the best for sure. Wagner and Bane are awesome fits with Jokic and Garland.
Talking out your ***.

My team is perfectly balanced. Jokic hardly dominates the ball. I got a primary handler, a primary hub, and a primary downhill attacker flanked by two excellent floor spacers. Having a single starter who is a mild shooter is perfectly OK.

I was beginning to think he wouldn't get picked. Last year it felt like he was just going through the motions with his relationship with Monty being so toxic. With a new coach I think he has a bounce back year and gets back to the player he was a few years ago which was a really good defensive big and solid offensive player.

I was beginning to think he wouldn't get picked. Last year it felt like he was just going through the motions with his relationship with Monty being so toxic. With a new coach I think he has a bounce back year and gets back to the player he was a few years ago which was a really good defensive big and solid offensive player.
He's going to have an even worse year without Paul.