What's new

2023 JazzFanz Annual Current Players Draft

Porzingod (7'3)
Mobley (6'11-7')
Lbj (6'9)
Melo (6'7)
Ja Wick (6'3)

Athletic team with good facilitaton that should result in an exciting starting 5. Perimeter defense is average (which most star wings aren't stalwarts on defense outside of Jrue Holiday)

One thing that kept me away from Trae Young is he is a very bad defender. Amazing scorer though, and a great pick this late in the darft.

I'm going to bed and have early morning plans. Because we have a little bit of a **** person to deal with... and I'm without a quick response, I'll post my top 3 picks soon. Sending them to 1 person is very unfair. How does this sound to others?

I don’t think it’s hate as much as acknowledging the fact that his life/career is a bit of a mess right now. There’s a lot of uncertainty about him, and on top of that - he’s had some significant injury concerns over the last few seasons.
Nah, it’s wack. He put up 20 points and 11 assists per game on .607 TS% and +5.4 BPM last season. He’s easily better than a dozen taken before him.

And yeah, who knows what actually happens with him this year. He’s a quitter. I don’t know, I just think it’s funny.

Nah, it’s wack. He put up 20 points and 11 assists per game on .607 TS% and +5.4 BPM last season. He’s easily better than a dozen taken before him.

And yeah, who knows what actually happens with him this year. He’s a quitter. I don’t know, I just think it’s funny.
I thought about it but already had Luka and just didn’t seem like something exciting to me.

I'm going to bed and have early morning plans. Because we have a little bit of a **** person to deal with... and I'm without a quick response, I'll post my top 3 picks soon. Sending them to 1 person is very unfair. How does this sound to others?

Just send them to me please.

By the way, I’ve never under minded any selections others give to me even if it was my next target

Just send them to me please.
Thanks. I sent them to Coach Ellis. I appreciate people trying to be nice about it though.

But honestly there is no reason to send them to one person and not to everyone unless it's someone not involved. But I respect things and talk about it later

Most are fine with it. Tons of people here sent me multiple picks in the last draft, and they volunteered them. I didn’t ask

The challenge with guys like Trae, Lamelo, and Harden in this exercise is the teams will be Uber talented and you don’t want any holes on defense. Plus many teams already have offensive linemen nines and those guys dont play off of others. There is a diminishing return on what they do well and what they suck at will really be exaggerated in this type of exercise. Condensing the talent AND making it a playoff series type head to head puts an emphasis on 16 game players.

Thanks. I sent them to Coach Ellis. I appreciate people trying to be nice about it though.

But honestly there is no reason to send them to one person and not to everyone unless it's someone not involved. But I respect things and talk about it later

Not sure I understand sending it to the guy who picks right before you lol but it’s not that big of a deal. I personally don’t have an issue with guys taking their time picking. We are all on different time zones and have different schedules. We’ve been doing great on time and picks already so it’s not really even a big deal.

Also Harden heard @Saint Cy of JFC ’s plan to bring him off the bench and requested a trade. Was in China doing some kiddy camps and said “Cy is a super douche with a pencil dick… let me repeat that Cy is a super douche with a pencil dick and I won’t be part of any organization he is a part of.”

I always like lurking in those drafts, it's interesting even without participating (especially this year with how people see the top and current and former Jazz players). And Thee losing his mind about a 5 minutes delays is just classic entertainment lol

The challenge with guys like Trae, Lamelo, and Harden in this exercise is the teams will be Uber talented and you don’t want any holes on defense. Plus many teams already have offensive linemen nines and those guys dont play off of others. There is a diminishing return on what they do well and what they suck at will really be exaggerated in this type of exercise. Condensing the talent AND making it a playoff series type head to head puts an emphasis on 16 game players.
That's why I got him off the bench