What's new

2023 NBA Draft “Hot Takes” Thread

A solid bet might be Cason falling due to medicals. He has not had a lot of predraft buzz.
I could see that... there has been zero Cason to Utah buzz too... which could be our secret or it could be just not interested. I love him so I'd love for him to be there and for us to take the risk.

I could see that... there has been zero Cason to Utah buzz too... which could be our secret or it could be just not interested. I love him so I'd love for him to be there and for us to take the risk.
There was plenty of mocks that had Cason to Utah early in the process. He was actually the most popular pick for a while right up until the combineish

Cason’s health made a dramatic difference on his performance. I’ve heard people mention it as a concern going for….but that was more speculation. Anything have something concrete on that?

I think that Grady Dick slides into the 16 pick.
I think there will be a trade with Detroit. Something like the 9 and 28 plus the worst of the 25 picks to move up to 5 and they take Cam Whitmore.

Closer to tp 3 than bottom 3

How? Wemby/Sochan/Johnson/Vassel/Tre Jones. Zach Collins is interesting and could play the 5. Bench doesn't have much. They're not going to have enough scoring.

They have cap space and could pick up a point guard. If I were them, I'd bring Victor along slowly and play him maybe 60 games.

They might be better than Houston and Portland, if Portland blows up.

I'll say that Zion actually plays a substantial number of games next season. Denver, New Orleans and Phoenix are the top of the Western Conference.

Jazz will make the play-in tournament and finish ahead of Portland, San Antonio, Houston, OKC and either Dallas or one of the LA teams.

Keyonte George makes All Rookie 1st Team.

Last edited: