What's new

2023 NBA Draft Megathread

Brother you are hilarious. You just close your eyes in the face of evidence when the people who create rankings and conversations are literally saying this stuff matters.

Why do you think players hold off on announcing? Because they want their announcement to be news. They want eyes on them and their prospect. They want the discussion that comes with it

Closing eyes in the face of evidence. Haha that’s so funny coming from you. You can’t even defend yourself because you doubled and tripled down in the face of actual evidence. When there are cold hard facts you literally chose to ignore them and try to lecture me on your fake, made up “evidence”.

Like I said, I will continue to make fun of you over and over because it is freaking hilarious. Try to change the conversation again. I will make fun of you for completely fabricating the things that inform your “opinion”. You are a complete clown who can’t even deny you make up fake ****.

Closing eyes in the face of evidence. Haha that’s so funny coming from you. You can’t even defend yourself because you doubled and tripled down in the face of actual evidence. When there are cold hard facts you literally chose to ignore them and try to lecture me on your fake, made up “evidence”.

Like I said, I will continue to make fun of you over and over because it is freaking hilarious. Try to change the conversation again. I will make fun of you for completely fabricating the things that inform your “opinion”. You are a complete clown who can’t even deny you make up fake ****.
Being made fun of by you is like being made fun of by the kid with down syndrome.

i wonder if he sees either of the thompsons as scorers. jalen wilson perhaps as a darkhorse end of first guy or maybe he trades back to early/mid second and takes a guy like him or mike miles.
Ainge doesn't do 2nd round picks so we don't have to worry about him trading back to target guys in that range.

I would love to snag Bailey at the right cost (late 2nd, undrafted FA). The talent is there, the production wasn’t. Would be a great project for an organization that excels at development and has resolved itself to that end which the Jazz are.

The production was on par with some higher ranked prospects and was really good at the end of the year when Jaylen Clark was injured. I like him a lot at #28. He's kind of like a poor man's version of Anthony Black as a prospect, but you are getting him about 20 spots lower.

He needs to become a better/more confident shooter, but otherwise I think he's a guy who can probably step right in and contribute with his defense and transition play.

Agree but that’s make believe
The good news is that even with that being make believe I think we could do better. I think at 9 we are pretty much guaranteed to have one of Hendricks, Whitmore, Dick or Wallace available and I'm fine with all of them. With the Minny pick I actually like Keyonte George, Hawkins, Whitehead and GG just as much as Black. At 28 I doubt Bufkin is there but we should see at least one of Sidy, Clowney, Coulibaly, Sensabaugh, Jaquez, Strawther, Colby Jones and Pods available. I prefer Sidy, Clowney, Coulibaly and Sensabaugh over Bufkin based on our current roster construction. Particularly if we take a scoring guard with one of our first 2 picks. That just shows how crazy deep this draft is with solid upside guys.

Last edited:
FthDzbfWcAc_qVH