Amari Bailey - 16
GG Jackson - 19
Nick Smith Jr - 4
Dariq Whitehead - 2
Colby Jones - 9
Jalen Hood Shifino - 4
Marcus Sasser - 6
Jordan Walsh - 17

whitmore. unless you are talking late first/early second steal.
What I want to know more is who the Caleb Martin of this class is, and can we get him UDFA walk on.
I am betting it will be someone like Omari Moore.
The potential late first Jimi is Whitehead imo if the injuries keep pushing down the stock, or Lundy if his late bloom hits plateau late first early 2nd.

No prospect is perfect. Every player has some flaw or faults. Black struggled to shoot from 3 and Hendricks struggled at the rim but I would still gladly take either.

No prospect is perfect. Every player has some flaw or faults. Black struggled to shoot from 3 and Hendricks struggled at the rim but I would still gladly take either.
# of dunks in NCAA

Brandon Miller - 23
Cam Whitmore - 28
Jarace Walker - 31
Anthony Black - 24
Cason Wallace - 11
Gradey Dick - 15
Taylor Hendricks - 36
Keyonte George - 3
Kobe Bufkin - 12
Noah Clowney - 27
Jordan Hawkins - 9
Brice Sensabaugh - 9
Jett Howard - 6
Jamie Jacquez - 17
Derrick Lively - 54
Brandin Podzdskdjsl - 7
Amari Bailey - 16
GG Jackson - 19
Nick Smith Jr - 4
Dariq Whitehead - 2
Colby Jones - 9
Jalen Hood Shifino - 4
Marcus Sasser - 6
Jordan Walsh - 17
Hoping to find more players that "struggle at the rim", then.

Such an lol stat for a guy that yacked on everyone all year. But okay. Same as being concerned about a player's 20-foot jumpshot when they shoot >40% from 3.
I know you are smart enough to understand why touch on non dunk attempts is a lot more important than your ability to make long 2 pointers

Such an lol stat for a guy that yacked on everyone all year. But okay. Same as being concerned about a player's 20-foot jumpshot when they shoot >40% from 3.
That sounds like a stat coach Nick would quote for Gobert... even though he dunks almost everything around the rim. At the end of the day it matters what his efficiency is, not what some super small sample of shots says...

Calculating an "at the rim" percentage but arbitrarily removing dunks seems like a remarkably stupid way to statistic. What was Lauri's "at the rim, but remove the dunks" percentage? Nobody knows and nobody cares because that is moronic, especially for players who yam it a lot.