What's new

2023 NBA Free Agency Thread

He’s a top 35 total and WAR Raptor dude. I personally put a lot of stock in both.

He simply impacts winning more than a lot of dudes held in higher regard. Major slept on dude.

Guard version or Lauri as far as being on the verge of a major glow up if given the opportunity.
He did ball out as a starter

Love it. DA is cutthroat enough to pull that **** off too. You know a guy who spent most of his career in Boston hates the Lakers with a fiery passion.
Ya, Andy also said, that he doesn't think the Jazz will do it though because if the Lakers don't match, then the Jazz won't have money for the agreed upon Collins trade. and then they would have to trade players and assets to Atlanta, and it would put Atlanta over the cap.

Ya, Andy also said, that he doesn't think the Jazz will do it though because if the Lakers don't match, then the Jazz won't have money for the agreed upon Collins trade. and then they would have to trade players and assets to Atlanta, and it would put Atlanta over the cap.
Oh no, we'd get a better play than John Collins and **** over the Hawks. The horror.

(I get why this would be bad, but Reaves >>> Collins in our situation)

You're correct:

Penalties for exceeding the second apron include the loss of the mid-level exception, a ban on including cash as part of trades and the inability to accept more salary in a trade than the team sends out. A team in the second apron will also be unable to aggregate salary in trades and cannot trade its first-round pick seven years in the future (ie. its 2030 pick in 2023/24) or sign players on the buyout market.
But do all of these go into effect this year? I thought some of these restrictions were rolling out over the next few seasons, with the aggregating salary restriction being one of them.

Three times in the past two years has Harden been malcontent and wanting a change of scenery after everything comes apart. I’m sure fourth time’s a charm.

Last edited:
Ya, all that stuff you just posted wouldn't come up. All i got was a link. When I click the link i get prompted to enter my log in info for twitter. I dont have twitter.
That was on the ipad though with the jazzfanz app. When I go to a desktop I see it.

Last edited: