What's new

2023 NBA Playoffs Discussion Thread

Embiid looks like he can barely move out there. Dude's knee is probably about to fall off.

Tatum is just demolishing him on every switch.

good lord
Lol I knew the guy who hated on Walker Kessler and is wrong about everything he's ever said would try to test me. Wanna put $100 that Celtics don't win the Championship like I said they wouldn't? I maintain what I said.. Put your money where your mouth is though. I will.

Lol I remember you telling me what a fantastic player Jae Crowder was then you started stealing my points once I was proven right.

Last edited:
Lol I knew the guy who hated on Walker Kessler and is wrong about everything he's ever said would try to test me. Wanna put $100 that Celtics don't win the Championship like I said they wouldn't? I maintain what I said.. Put your money where your mouth is though. I will.
cool story.

42-11-5 in a game 7

Donovan has had good games in the playoffs too. Just like Tatum, neither will win a championship as I said. I'm not afraid to win your $100 bucks though Kessler low basketball IQ man. You know I'm right, you just want to argue per usual.
Game 7. Do you know how to count?

Game 7. Do you know how to count?
My post was about a championship. Not game 7. " but will never get it done when it matters." As far as a championship not a single series low IQ basketball Kessler Hater. A single playoff series is not when it matters. A championship is when it matters. So cmon Kessler Hater, lets bet. You know I'm right. Again Mitchell has gotten it done when it mattered for playoff games too but he will never win a ring.

My post was about a championship. Not game 7. " but will never get it done when it matters." As far as a championship not a single series low IQ basketball Kessler Hater. A single playoff series is not when it matters. A championship is when it matters. So cmon Kessler Hater, lets bet. You know I'm right.
good lord man, I'm not a WK hater. Sorry I was wrong about him needing development in the G-League (which many All-Stars have needed and is no way hating). I've since said I was wrong and I recently said he would be top 5 in a redraft.

You're still being an active dumbass with your actively stupid opinion about Tatum.

good lord man, I'm not a WK hater.
Yeah you are. Now put your money where your mouth is. You call my opinion dumb but you won't even back yourself up. I'm not afraid because I'm extremely confident that like Mitchell, Tatum will never get it done. I'm speaking of a championship and always have been. Lol one series does not make a player. Championships do. Neither will be the main guy. Tatum has even had better teams and flopped.

Yeah you are. Now put your money where your mouth is. You call my opinion dumb but you won't even back yourself up. I'm not afraid because I'm extremely confident that like Mitchell, Tatum will never get it done. I'm speaking of a championship and always have been. Lol one series does not make a player. Championships do. Neither will be the main guy. Tatum has even had better teams and flopped.
Why would I bet real money with a delusional internet troll?

Lol Thriller accusing others of trolling
You're the dude acting like a 6'8 25 year old who scored 51-13-5 in a Game 7 against a NBA Finals favorite isnt a top player, so yeah, I think you are a troll. I'm sure you're a lot of others things as well judging from your internet persona.

You're the dude acting like a 6'8 25 year old who scored 42-11-5 in a Game 7 against a NBA Finals favorite isnt a top player, so yeah, I think you are a troll. I'm sure you're a lot of others things as well judging from your internet persona.
Yet, when I actually put money on the line you suddenly are afraid unlike me. Then you have to exaggerate lol. He's a great player, borderline Super Star but he's not the guy who's going to carry his team to a Championship like I said/insinuated. Just...like.. Donovan... Again I'm not afraid to back that up. You are Thriller. I'm fully confident in my assessment.

Yet, when I actually put money on the line you suddenly are afraid unlike me. Then you have to exaggerate lol. He's a great player, borderline Super Star but he's not the guy who's going to carry his team to a Championship like I said/insinuated. Just...like.. Donovan... Again I'm not afraid to back that up. You are Thriller. I'm fully confident in my assessment.
Becuase you are probably a 16 year old who would steal his mom's credit card to pay me. I'll pass