What's new

2024 NBA Draft Mega Thread

These are a lock at Top 9 for me in some order.

Sar
Topic
Dillingham
Castle
Sheppard
Holland
Clingan
Risarcher
Williams

So at 10 we’re looking at

Buzelis
Knecht
Salaun

It’s not a great list, but of those 3, Salaun’s easily the stand out for me.

If we don’t trade up prepared for it to be a meh night.

I'd also put Holland with Buzelis, Knecht, and Salaun as well. Who knows, one of the top 9 lottery teams will probably reach for another player too early. For me, I'd rather not move up, and save our future draft assets until 2025 draft which is loaded with very good prospects.

I'd also put Holland with Buzelis, Knecht, and Salaun as well. Who knows, one of the top 9 lottery teams will probably reach for another player too early. For me, I'd rather not move up, and save our future draft assets until 2025 draft which is loaded with very good prospects.
Also if a team falls in love with Salaun then one of the 9 falls.

We’re good at 10.

You want us to take Bronny, who was absolutely garbage, for what? For a 40 year old Lebron for 1 year thatll demand that we trade all of our draft picks for ****** players and be left with 0 picks for the next 10 years? Yeah, that sounds terrible than just tanking the next 2 years properly

I never said I wanted Bronny or Lebron, I was just curious why you thought Bronny would be a waste of a pick. I wanted to know if you had seen him play and followed his game or were just going off of things you had heard.

These are a lock at Top 9 for me in some order.

Sar
Topic
Dillingham
Castle
Sheppard
Holland
Clingan
Risarcher
Williams

So at 10 we’re looking at

Buzelis
Knecht
Salaun

It’s not a great list, but of those 3, Salaun’s easily the stand out for me.

If we don’t trade up prepared for it to be a meh night.
That top 9 is not a lock at all. What is a lock for the top 9 is Buzelis.

It's going to be funny when dudes like Edey, Salaun, and Dadiet go way higher than they are currently mocked and all these people declaring guys like Buzelis//Holland as locks at certain draft positions are completely wrong.

I mean, Buzelis shot it like **** all year and then went to the combine and was one of the worst shooters there. I get he has self creation upside but is anyone going to actually want Buzelis on their team creating?

It's going to be funny when dudes like Edey, Salaun, and Dadiet go way higher than they are currently mocked and all these people declaring guys like Buzelis//Holland as locks at certain draft positions are completely wrong.

I mean, Buzelis shot it like **** all year and then went to the combine and was one of the worst shooters there. I get he has self creation upside but is anyone going to actually want Buzelis on their team creating?
I don’t see the appeal of Biuzelis.

What’s his ceiling? Keith Van Horn?

I guarantee Sarr goes before pick 10
To @KqWIN’s point though that’s about it.

I think guys like Topic and Castle are also sure locks to go before 10 but I would have told you Whitmore was a lock to go before 9 last year too.

Salaun going 8 to San Antonio would be interesting to me. We likely have our choice of a couple of guys a lot of us like at 10 if that’s the case.