What's new

2024 NBA Draft Mega Thread

Perrin is a worker! He plays hard and he has some offensive skill...

Miller woke up! Why was he not doing this earlier? He looks like he can do some version of those drives with relative ease ...

Miller woke up! Why was he not doing this earlier? He looks like he can do some version of those drives with relative ease ...
Is one of those dudes who looks way more athletic when he can just go north south and doesn't have to turn a corner.

Perrin also looked gas.

#7 on Spain seems like a real mediocre athlete and he has completely locked up Richarrie (or whatever his name is)

No idea if the double hip surgery was a known thing, but I had no idea about it. Crazy that he played the entire year on hips that needed surgery. Explains why his efficiency wasnt great. Dude is tough as nails.

@Elizah Huge the Filipowski hype train is growing.

I thought Filipowski was a fairly impressive athlete for his size and a great rebounder, if the hip issue is cleared up, maybe he takes another step with his athleticism.

Holland and Matas both looked good to me. Both a bit thin, but very quick long and athletic. Matas looks more like 6'9 than 6'11 to me.

Holland and Matas both looked good to me. Both a bit thin, but very quick long and athletic. Matas looks more like 6'9 than 6'11 to me.
Yeah I think Matas is closer to 6'9". I love his game though and think he is going to be a beast. I'm not sure on Holland right now. I hate his release point on his shot which is low and forward.

Yeah I think Matas is closer to 6'9". I love his game though and think he is going to be a beast. I'm not sure on Holland right now. I hate his release point on his shot which is low and forward.
But it's smooth af