What's new

2024 NBA Draft Mega Thread

Has it even translated at his current level? He averages more turnovers than assist.

Tyler Smith averages more assist and less turnovers per 36 minutes. Still crazy to me how political the Ignite team is. Buzelis/Holland going to get their starter level minutes no matter how bad they play and Smith is locked into the minutes behind them no matter how well he plays.

With Ignite this year, unfortunately, I think you'd have to be willing to ignore team success. Their team is just a mishmash. You just watch how a guy plays and performs surrounded by other NBA-sized athletes. With Buzelis he shows real flashes at least where he's comfortable on the ball and making plays off the dribble.

The only interesting thing about Buzelis is his height tbh. I think he's a pretty average prospect outside of that. He's closer to Luka Samanic than someone you envision going in the top 10.

He's more fluid than Samanic, and he's more skilled in a lot of ways. For a guy who is 6'9" to be able to pass, dribble and show some shooting touch is enough to be drafted high. I think he'll go top 10 in virtually every scenario.

He's more fluid than Samanic, and he's more skilled in a lot of ways. For a guy who is 6'9" to be able to pass, dribble and show some shooting touch is enough to be drafted high.
Well I didnt say he was Luka Samanic, just that he's closer to Luka Samanic than a surefire rotation player.

What he makes up for in mobility he lacks in strength and girth. He's a beanpole without an incredibly skillful game.

Now that I'm convinced we're going for a top 10 pick, someone start giving me the details to start watching

Going to have to take a look at this Darrion Williams dude. Put up a banger stat line against Kansas and his stats are pretty interesting for his size.

Just realize teh Ignite have added Gabe York to their team.

That's a good choice. York has been one of the better scorers in the G-League for a while now. Need someone to take those first option reps so the Ignite rookies dont look like complete ****.