What's new

2024 NBA Draft Mega Thread

When I watch Walter I do like him a lot. He's very active, moves really well off the ball, and is tough. I think he's going to be a good defender at the NBA level.

Think his ball-handling /driving has some upside even though he doesnt seem to be good at it currently.

What pair of NBA brothers are the closest in talent while both being highly talented?

In the modern era, it has to be Pau/Marc Gasol? And even then, I would say Pau was clearly a tier ahead of Marc overall. Lonzo/Melo would have been another if either could stay healthy.

It seems like there is usually a clear better/worse brother. Justin/Jrue Holiday. Brook/Robin Lopez. Marcus/Markieff Morris. Steph/Seth. Caleb/Cody Martin. Jerami/Jerian Grant. Jeff/Marcus Teague. Moritz/Franz Wagner.

It's just so rare to have two all-star caliber brothers.

Ok just got done watching Creighton vs Oregon. I really like all 3 of the players on Creighton. Alexander, schierman and Kalbrenner.
Schheirman reminds of those players taken late first or second round that just survive around the league. He can do a little bit of everything.

Alexander can be a very good player. Love his positional size. He is deadly from midrange. Decent 3 point shooter and a decent passer.

Kalkbrenner is the kind of player you love to have at the end of your bench. Can stretch the floor some is a decent rebounder. Tries to play positional defense.

What pair of NBA brothers are the closest in talent while both being highly talented?

In the modern era, it has to be Pau/Marc Gasol? And even then, I would say Pau was clearly a tier ahead of Marc overall. Lonzo/Melo would have been another if either could stay healthy.

It seems like there is usually a clear better/worse brother. Justin/Jrue Holiday. Brook/Robin Lopez. Marcus/Markieff Morris. Steph/Seth. Caleb/Cody Martin. Jerami/Jerian Grant. Jeff/Marcus Teague. Moritz/Franz Wagner.

It's just so rare to have two all-star caliber brothers.
This was my whole point with Amen and Ausar last year.

I'm not sure it's that great a point looking back at it now.